?Chapter 12?

"WHAT DO YOU MEAN HE WAS WITH RANBOO MOST OF THE DAY?!!" Dream yelled "Look I said I was sorry he was gone before I could even see him that day! What's your problem anyways?!" Wilbur yelled back "THEY'LL CORUPT MY SON! WITH THEIR GOOD AND HAPPY MINDSET! I HAVE NOT WORKED HARD FOR YEARS TO MAKE HIM A COLD BLOODED WARRIOR FOR 13 YEARS FOR NOTHING!!" Dream yelled. Wilbur sat there stunned, he had never seen Dream that angry ever in his life and if he was being honest, it scared him. "You better keep a better eye on him while I figure shit out or so help me Wilbur.." Dream warned "Okay okay! Christ dude! I'll watch him better or whatever!" Wilbur yelled, he then walked away angrily.

Micheals POV:
"Come on Micheal! Let's go Tubbo is setting off a nuke today!" Clementine yelled as she got up from her bed "I'm sorry wha?" I asked tiredly "Nukes! Tubbo makes them as defense weapons, he lets me come and watch and see the craters so I asked if I could bring you along" she explained "Okay..I guess that sounds fun" I replied "Great! Come on I have an extra hazmat suit you can borrow" she said leading me to her closet.

Once we arrived we were greeted by Tubbo and another man who had brown hair and worse weird 3D glasses, this man who I later found out, was Jack Manifold. "Okay Jack you got your key card?" Tubbo asked him "Yep I got it! Let's blow shit up!" Jack said enthusiastically as he ran to a platform opposite to one Tubbo was standing on "You go with Tubbo and I'll go with Jack ya?" Clementine asked, I looked over at Tubbo who gave a small smile "Ya.. sounds good" I said as I walked over to him "you ever seen a nuke explosion before?" He asked "No.. only TNT and wither explosions.." I replied, thinking back to my house, I missed it. Tubbo just looked at me as if he saw a ghost "Are you alright?" I asked, he then shook his head "Sorry ya I'm alright..just some bad memories that's all" he said "Okay Jack on the count of 3!"

"1!"

"2!"

"3!"

"Now!" Tubbo shouted, suddenly a huge yellow and blue nuke went over our heads. Clementine and Jack yelled excitedly and ran towards the direction it shot in while Tubbo just stared, "It's funny I tell them every time they don't need to run" he laughed as he started to follow them, I quickly began to follow. "So Ranboo told me about your mining trip.. first time ya?" He asked "Ya it was.. it was amazing tho! I found so much stuff!" I yelled bouncing up and down still happy and proud of my accomplishments. Tubbo giggled, "Well it's good you had fun, I wish I had more fun in my teen years.." I said sighing "Clementine told me you and Tommy were in wars at my age..why?" I asked which I immediately regretted "No no I shouldn't have asked that.." I said cursing myself

"Curiosity always kills the cat Micheal now stop asking questions!"

"It's okay Micheal.. I don't mind" Tubbo said gently "I was part of a nation way back when I was young..and because of this we had to fight for our independence and when we won that war another started due to politics, then months later dooms day, luckily for me I'm still alive to tell the tales" he finished "Wow.." I said in shock "thats not how dad told it.." I mumbled "What did you say?" Tubbo asked "Oh! Um I said that's not how I imagined it.." I lied "Well that's how it was.. I still loved my nation though even with every war it was my home.. nowadays I miss it" He said "I'll have to show you L'manhole sometime" he said looking at me, I nodded signalling that I would like that. We suddenly came to a massive crater which I guess was caused by the nuke "Look at it Micheal! It's huge!" Clementine yelled looking out over it "Haha! Woah.. this is awesome!" I said laughing, the four of us hung around the hole for awhile until suddenly a really loud alarm went off, I quickly covered my ears, I felt like they'd fall off if I didn't "That's the prison alarm..you two kids go home now you know the rules!" Tubbo yelled "Okay Mr.Tubbo! Come Micheal we gotta go!" Clementine yelled as she grabbed my hand off my ear "What's going on!" I asked "It's the warning alarm! That means he's been spotted we gotta go home for our own safety!" She yelled, we ran quickly through the thick forest, as we were running I felt something grab my coat, I then fell back, Clementine didn't seem to notice I had let go of her hand, I was then grabbed by the shoulders.

"Hey what the—... Dad?!" I said in shock it was my Dad! He was here! Thank god "Thank goodness your safe! I was so worried about you!" He yelled knowing only I could here him over the alarm, he then pulled me into a hug "I'm glad your here are we going home now?!" I asked "No Micheal not yet I need to find us a new location so you must stay here for now" he said. 'God damnit' I cursed in my head "I know you wanted to go home but don't worry soon my son!" He yelled with a smile "Okay! I can wait!" I responded "That's my boy! And in the meantime Micheal don't be afraid to cause a little bit of chaos!" He yelled finally before disappearing into the thickness of the forest, in my hand was a stack of TNT. 64 TNT. "Micheal!" I heard Clementine yell, I quickly stashed the TNT into my bag "Come on we gotta go what are you doing!" She said still yelling, god when would this alarm stop "Sorry I tripped! Let's keep going!" I yelled as I followed her back to her home.

Hours later it was the evening. Clementine and Tommy were asleep while I was awake, I was sitting outside looking at the TNT in my bag, I had to hide this somewhere, there was no way I could keep this in my bag. I quickly grabbed a shovel of Mr.Innits and dug a hole close to the house, I grabbed a chest and my TNT and placed it inside the hole, I then covered it up and went back inside to sleep.

"Don't be afraid to cause some chaos"
————————————————————————
Danm I am really rolling out these 1000+ word chapters huh?
Word count: 1133
~S💜