?Chapter 4?

Micheals POV:
It was another day, and it would be the same as yesterday, Dad would go out and do whatever he does and I would sulk in my room learning.. It sucks. I mean Dad has always said that this is how all households work, the parents leave and the kids stay in their rooms and learn skills so really I have it just as hard as the next kid my age. "Micheal! Come down for some food!" Dad called from downstairs "Coming Dad!" I yelled back "Could you also grab my mask from my bedroom?" He asked "Yep!" I called back. I ran to dads room and saw his mask on his bedside table, I picked it up and just as I was about to leave I saw a book sitting next to the mask, it was titled 'The Dream SMP' "The dream SMP?" I said aloud I grabbed the book as well, planning to ask Dad about it. I ran down the stairs and walked into the kitchen, "Here's your mask Dad" I said handing it to him "Thanks bud..hey where did you find that?" Dad asked seeing the book in my arms "Well it was on your bedside table, I wanted to ask you about it" I said also handing him the book "Well Micheal the Dream SMP used to be mine..it was my place, I built it from the ground up" he said smiling slightly "Woah really?! So you were like a king almost?" I asked now being curious "Ya you could say that" Dad replied "So why don't we live there?" I asked "It was taken from me that's why... It all started when Tommyinnit joined the Dream SMP, biggest regret of my life, he then brought his stupid friends Tubbo and Wilbur, well Wilbur less stupid then the other two the three of them formed a nation, L'manberg, on my server, without my permission, so we ended up having a war if me and my men won their nation would be gone if they won they got independence, originally my team won but stupid Tommy struck a deal, I got both his disks his most favourite possession for their nation to have independence. I was so naive back then I agreed but I always had a close eye on things, then they held an election to decide the presidential of their country, a man named Schlatt won and boy did things go down hill, we ended up having another war, the country was blown up by its own creator for the better may I add, finally I thought things would be as they were but then Tubbo became president and everything went down hill farther from there. To put it short Tubbo exiled his best friend Tommy, I was trying to be Tommy's friend while in exile but all he did was be the brat he is, he then left exile to go and live with Techno then the two of them but I'm pretty sure it was Tommy's idea blew up the community which was the first thing I ever built, so then me and Techno blew up L'manberg for its final time. They needed to pay so they did, then they locked me up for it." I sat there stunned, this place sounded awful! How could they do this to my poor dad "Well you obviously got out of jail.. are they looking for you is that why we live so isolated?" I asked "Yes Micheal, it's for your safety and I've been training you all these years so you can fight back in case something goes wrong" I smiled, he's a good dad. "Well enough about that awful place, I best be going we are running out of food so I have to go and get some" My dad said as he put on his mask "You go in your room okay.. I've left a potions book in there so you can continue your brewing" he said with a smile "Okay Dad maybe when you get back we can do some sparing like old times?" I asked while we walked up the stairs to my room. I always had loved sparing with my dad "Maybe we'll see, I gotta go bud you behave yourself" he said closing the door and locking it.

"Dream SMP.." I said under my breath "One day when I'm ready I'm going to avenge my dad.." I said with a smile as I pulled out the brewing book

Dream was still on the other side of the door,
Finally after 13 years of hard work he finally had broke the kid to be just like him.
————————————————————————
Word count: 786
~S💜