Season 1 - Part 2

Start from the beginning

Willow: How'd you get here? What are you doing here?

They then looked into the distance upon hearing the sound of bells.

Willow: . . . I'm sorry. I can't stay. I have to go disappoint my teacher now. It was nice to meet you, human.

She said as she gets her cart and walks away.

Luz: Hey, wait! I'm Luz, and you're Willow, right? What you did with that flower and those plants, it was . . . wow!

Willow: Thanks, but I'm not even supposed to be doing plant magic. My parents put me in the abomination track at school.

Luz: Magic school?! A real life magic school on the Boiling Isles?!

She asks with excitement as Willow nods.

Luz: That's so cool! I'm jealous. I have a teacher, but her lessons are a bit untraditional. I bet she wouldn't even let me enroll. But I wish I could spend just one day there.

Willow: I wish I could get a passing grade for once. Then people would stop calling me "Half-a-Witch Willow."

Venom then forms a head coming out of Luz's shoulder.

Venom: Have you tried ripping their arms, legs and faces off?

Willow yelled upon seeing the symbiote.

Luz: It's okay! No need to panic! This is Venom, she's my symbiote. She kinda lives inside my body.

Willow: Like a para-

Venom: Finish that sentence and I'll eat you.

Willow: Sorry. I've never heard of or seen a symbiote before. Are they native to the human world?

Luz: Not really. I met Venom after she crashed on earth inside a meteor.

She says before looking at the purple mush that was Willow's abomination.

Luz: Hey, wait. I know how we can both get what we want. Venom?

Venom: Got it.

She said as Venom took control, the symbiote growing and expanding while keeping Luz's face out in the open.

Luz: Make Venom your abomination. We'll get you a good grade, and you can get us into magic school. It's fiendishly clever.

Venom: I like this idea, let's do it!

Willow: Wait, what?

Luz: We saw that girl's abomination. It's chunks of stuff that talks weird. Me and Venom are chunks of stuff and we talk weird.

Venom: I do not talk weird!

Willow giggled.

Willow: Okay. It's a deal.

She said as Venom reached out to shake her hand.

And with that, Venom covered Luz's face as the symbiote covers herself in abomination goo. Venom then hops into Willow's cart as they make their way to her school.

Willow: Welcome to Hexside School of Magic and Demonics. Just remember to stay hidden, okay?

Venom: I just hope your school won't be as boring as the one in Luz's world.

She said as they made their way inside. Willow had gotten to her locker, which was literally a living monster as it gives her her stuff with it's tongue.

Then a small, younger boy wearing light blue sleeves and leggings bumps into her.

???: Willow, did you know that humans nail barbed wire to their kid's teeth? Maybe they do it to make them magnetic?