Season 1 - Part 2

Start from the beginning

Luz: A witch girl.

Venom: Can we eat her?

Luz: Absolutely not.

???: You can do it! Even if you get a bad grade, it's not a reflection of you as a witch. And my parents are right. There are better opportunities on this track. Now, get to school!

She says before realizing she accidentally stepped on a flower.

???: Oh no! Little friend! I'm so sorry!

She then twirls her finger, creating a magic circle that heals the flower.

Suddenly a second girl wearing the same uniform appears, riding a cart with a large pot in it.

A girl with green hair, a little bit of brown at the front, who looked at the other girl with a smug grin.

???: Willow! Wow. You're so unnoticeable that I almost rolled into you.

Willow: Hi, Amity.

Amity: Shouldn't you get to class early to prep your-

Suddenly, Willow's giant pot in her own cart began to shake until the pot fell over, opening as a purple, slimy mush of a creature exited, unable to move.

Amity: Oh, Willow . . . you don't have anything to show, do you?

Willow puts her cowl on to hide her embarrassment.

Amity: This is why people call you "Half-a-Witch Willow." Oh, looks like someone wants to say something. Abomination, rise.

She said as her pot opens. A large, purple, humanoid sludge creature with three eyes puts it's hand on Willow's forehead, drawing a slimy star on her.

Amity: Aw, it's just like mine.

She said, pointing towards a star badge that reads; "Top Student."

Amity: But much smaller and meaningless. As top student, it's my duty to tell you to keep at it. Even you could get a passing grade someday.

She said as she leaves with her cart, Luz just looks at her, angry and annoyed as she sticks her tongue out at Amity.

Venom: Can we eat that one?

Luz: That's a solid maybe.

Willow: "Oh, see you in class, superstar."

She says sarcastically.

Willow: I hate it when she does that.

She says, wiping the slimy star off her forehead.

Willow: I hate making abominations! I hate getting bad grades! Ugh, I can't stand it anymore!

She yelled as her eyes start glowing green and the flower then starts growing into large vines with thorns. One of which grabbed Luz and lifted her into the air.

Venom emerged, using her teeth to bite the vine off of Luz's leg as the teen fell to the ground.

The young witch known as Willow looked at Luz and panicked as her eyes and the vines returned to normal.

Willow: Oh, no! I'm so sorry! Are you okay?!

Luz: Yeah, don't worry about it. The thorns only went through a few layers of skin.

She said as Willow stares at the human.

Willow: So . . . circly.

Luz yelped as she hid her ears with her hands.

Willow: You're human! This is astounding! A human on the Boiling Isles!

She said excitedly as she helps Luz up to her feet.