𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐞𝐥𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐧

Zacznij od początku

Mikey wasn't the only one who noticed Chifuyu staring at a certain pinkette-haired female. Baji, Kazutora, and Takemichi as well as Hakkai, the said four males who are the main supporters of 'Chifuyu x (Y/N)' club, with Baji being its president, surprisingly, noticed this as well and shared one thought with each other of making a plan to make the said two soon-to-be couple to get together.

"—That's all for tonight! Dismiss!"

As Mikey finally ended his short speech, he finally dismissed the rest of the Toman members, each of them bidding goodbye to their captains and the leaders, before riding on their motorcycles to go home. And soon, as most Toman members already retired for the night, the only ones remaining were the two leaders themselves, the captains and vice-captains of the 1st, 2nd, 3rd, and 4th Divisions, along with the four girls.

Baji had pulled Mikey and Draken with him to have the two Toman leaders join them in making a plan to have their dear friend Chifuyu and (Y/N) to get together, also pulling Smiley and Angry as well. Of course, Draken was not in board with him, joining to have Chifuyu and (Y/N) get together, but he had no choice, since Mikey instantly agreed; and we all know that Mikey needs to be looked after by Draken, Toman's reliable big brother. Plus, sooner or later, Emma would've ask him, rather, force him to become a part of the club anyways.

Chifuyu already got the gist and could feel that Baji and the others are planning to do something, that's why he quickly made his way to (Y/N), not even bothering to take notice of how the boys behind him were probably looking at him teasingly while the girls who noticed Chifuyu approaching them, rather, (Y/N), started nudging the said pinkette-haired female teasingly, making her to blush furiously; it seems that she hasn't still forgotten what happened earlier when she treated Chifuyu. 

At this point, Chifuyu threw away his doubts and has come to just go with the flow; whatever his actions made something to happen, it happens. Although he still felt a little bit conscious and not to mention, embarrassed.

"Excuse me." He cleared his throat, catching the girls' attention. They went from teasing their precious (Y/N) into looking at Chifuyu, who was wearing a serious facial expression, but they could see that there were pink hues tainting his cheeks. Hina, Emma, and Yuzuha only shared knowing smiles, knowing what is going to happen; a women's intuition should never be underestimated!

"I'm sorry, but, could I borrow (Y/N)-chan from you for a while?" 

Even knowing that Chifuyu wanted to talk to (Y/N), Hina and Emma still couldn't help but to squeal inwardly in delight, seeing as their Chifuyu x (Y/N) ship is starting to sail; and not far from them, Takemichi had yet again, became Baji's victim of his monstrous hit. But we all know that it's just Baji, expressing his happiness and his fanboying at the sight of his two favorite people. Back to the girls, with a delightful smile and a heartful giggle, Emma gently shoved (Y/N) towards Chifuyu, who was surprised as he immediately held onto (Y/N)'s shoulders when she came stumbling towards him as a result of Emma's shove. "Of course!~ Feel free to excuse our (Y/N)-chan for yourself!~ Take your time, Chifuyu~"

Poor (Y/N), she had been blushing since earlier and now, it seems the redness on her entire face wasn't even calming down a bit. Especially to how Chifuyu was gently gripping her shoulders to stabilize her balance and to how Chifuyu said his answer a little confidently: "Thanks." With that, even noticing how the others looked at him with excited smiles and teasing looks on their faces, Chifuyu still didn't bothered on noticing them as he began pulling (Y/N) with him by her wrist, his cheeks flushing at the warmth and softness of her hand.