Prerna: yaaro inga contract marriage adhu Idhu nu sonnanga... Ippo queen mom ahm.. Her highness ahm..

She said in the sound only that they can hear..

Suhasini: Prerna.. Don't make fun of me.. Sari nee Sollu.. Anniku hospital varen nu sonne.. Varave illa???

Prerna: Nee dhaan ivlo periya boutique eh en thalai le kattitiye.. Ennale dress design panna mudiyadhu.. Ana store design pannalam le.. So nee varadhukulla ellam pannanum nu pannitu irundhom.. Nee vandhutte..

Rest eduthuttu vandhirukalame???

Suhasini: Adi kooda Adhan sonnan...

Rohit and the other two girls smiled as her reply was loud..

Prerna: Maa... Ungalku dhaan avaru veetukar.. Engalku avar prime minister ma.. Paathu pesu...

She then dragged her inside the office..

Prerna: ippo sollu.. Ungalkulla ellam epdi podhu???

She remembered the things happened the night before and she instantly blushed..

Prerna: Enna de blush pandre??

Suhasini: naana??? No way... Naan yean blush panna poren???

Ana Prerna.. Ippo ellam ennale adi eh purinjikave mudiyale..

Prerna: yean??

She then went on to explain the thing happened on airport in front of manohar.

Prerna: wow... Innuma puriyale Unaku??

He is jealous de... You liked Manohar right?? So he feels insecure and jealous around him.. Adhan

Suhasini: Adi ku jealous ellam varuma Enna??

Prerna: Kandippa... When someone has feelings for you... They can exhibit all these kind of emotions. And from the way he treats you, its clear that he has something for you...

Suhasini: oh... Unaku epdi Prerna idhellam therinjuchi?? Nee inga irukkappo Ennai maariye dhaane irundhe...

Prerna: naan veliya ponen le Anga kathukitten..

This silly girl.... Paavam PM.. Ivale vechitu Enna paadu padraro..

Sari vaa... Nee designs kaatu podhum.. We can work on them..

Suhasini: My right arm is fine.. I will work..

She turned serious the moment they started talking about work.

-----

A week passed..

He was well aware the moment she started working. But he did not stop her.. Because he knew that she had no time and they were nearing the inauguration ceremony of her boutique. He was also being busy with his conference as it was scheduled to commence in a week.

They both met only in the mornings and nights and they both were sleeping on the same bed from that day.

She was not able to find a way to avoid him and he was not letting her off to sleep alone.

Kishore also teased Adi for the glow, he had on his face these days, during one of the check-ups.

-----

Adi started talking to her as they were having breakfast in the morning...

Adi: Suhasini...

Suhasini: Sollu Adi...

Adi: Today we are going to inaugurate a fashion show...

Suhasini: Don't tell me that we are going to our country's prestigious fashion event which occurs biannually...

Adi: Yeah... Z fashion show..

Suhasini: wow adi... naan epdi poradhu nu nenaichen... Neeye chance kuduthutte...

Adi: Munnadiye ketrundha I would have got you tickets.. Never mind, we are going anyway..

Even if you wish to attend any fashion events around the world, just tell me..

Suhasini: what about the protocol??? We need to follow some rules and regulations right??? We cannot make trips just like that.. Are we??

Adi: yeah.. But I can do that for my wife... Nothing should hinder you from persuing your dream... Apram naan ivlo periya country ku prime minister ah irundhu Enna use???

She felt so touched... He was so thoughtful of her..

Adi: and Unaku adhe thaandi vera edhuvum theriya vera illa... So dumb.. Nee edhuvume velai Illama irundha..

Unnai naan vechi kaappathanum illa?? See how thoughtful I am...

Suhasini: hey enaku Enna Theriyale??

Adi: edhuvum dhaan Theriyale.. Edhu kuduthalum vaangikre.. Thirumbi thariya???

Suhasini: Enna vaangunen?

He then pouted and kissed in air..

Suhasini: chi po.. Gangster.. Gangster..

He smiled at her...

Suhasini: Adi naan kekanum nu nenaichen.. Anniku nee adhu panne illa Manohar munnadi??

Adi: edhu??

Suhasini: Adhan adhu..

She kissed in air..

Suhasini: anniku jealous aayita apdi panne???

Adi: No way... Who told you so???

Suhasini: Prerna.. She said that you felt jealous on that day in front of Manohar because I liked him before.. Adhanale dhaan nee........

Adi looked at her patiently..

Adi: inga paaren.. You tell me.. Who is handsome?? Naana manohar ah??

Who is rich?? Naana avana??

Who is PM?? Naana avana???

Who has more control on the things happening around us???

Nee once Avane like pannirundhalum now you are my wife.. So naan yean Avane paathu jealous aaganum?? Sollu...

His argument made sense to her...

Suhasini: see.. Idhan naanum nenaichen.. Ana ava Ennai nambave illa...

Adi: sari you get ready.. Your dress has also been arranged..

Suhasini: thank you adi...

She went and saw her dress. It was an haute couture gown and it looked so beautiful.

Her cast had been removed few days before. But she still had a small bandage on it. She was worried about showing it. She wanted to look pleasant in front of everyone as this was going to be their first appearance after marriage.

She tried the dress and the gown had roses and flower embellishments on shoulder which covered her bandage.. She was checking herself in front of the mirror...

Adi entered the room at that time. He was stunned by her beauty. She looked like a goddess. She was so charming and elegant. She noticed his presence in the room..

Suhasini: How do I look???

Adi: Good.. But I still prefer you without anything...

*Author's note: Hello makkale, chapter epdi irukku sollunga.. Pidicha votes podunga.. Comments pannunga... Thank you all for waiting and supporting... Love you all...