Grawp

3rd POV:

Hagrid led the three through the Forbidden Forrest.

"Any ideas on where he's taking us?" Ron asked Draco. Draco's eyes widened slightly in surprise that he's being talked to by him like a normal person.

"Hagrid, why can't you just tell us?" Harry asks. Centaurs ran past them, fast.

"Whoah! I've never seen centaurs before!" Draco exclaimed.

"If you would've stayed with me in first year, you would've." Harry chuckled.

"Hey!" Draco said, immediately knowing what he was talking about.
"At least I didn't leave you there to die! I went and got Hagrid, right Hagrid?" Draco asked.

"I've never seen the centaurs so riled." Hagrid said, ignoring Draco, Ron snorted.

"They're dangerous at the best of times." Hagrid said, making Draco feel uneasy.

"If The Ministry restricts their territory much more they'll have a full uprising on their hands." Hagrid said.

"Hagrid, whats going on?" Ron asked.

"I'm sorry to be so mysterious to you three, plus Hermione. I wouldn't have bothered or come and got you three involved at all, but with Dumbledore gone, I'll likely be getting the sack any day now. And I just couldn't leave without telling someone about him." Hagrid said, as some sort of big lump formed from the ground.

"Grawpy! Down here, you great buffoon!" Hagrid shouted. Grawp followed a fly around and Draco ducked before the giant clapped at the fly, trying to kill it.

"Bloody hell!" Ron says.

"Grawpy, I brought you some company." He says. The giant ran at the three and they ran but he was stopped by a rope holding him to a tree.

"I couldn't just leave him there, with the other giants, because he's my brother. Well, half-brother, really. He's completely harmless, he's just a little high-spirited is all." Hagrid said, Grawp got close and Draco almost tripped but Grawp snatched him right up.

"Grawpy! That's not polite!" Hagrid shout.

"Hagrid! Do something!" Harry shouted.

"We talked about this, you do not grab, do you? That's your new friend, Draco!" Hagrid said. Harry grabbed a nearby tree branch.

"I don't think they want to be friends, Hagrid!" Harry shouted as he hit the stick on Grawp's leg, making the stick break into two.

"Grawpy!" Hagrid shouted. The giant kicked at the ground, sending Harry backward.

"Grawp." Draco said, looking Grawp in the eyes.

"You put me down." He said, with the famous Malfoy Sneer.

"Now." He finished. Grawp slowly put Draco next to Harry.

"You alright?" Harry asked.

"Fine, Just needs a 'Malfoy tone', that's all."

"I think you've got an admirer." Ron said, as Grawp pulled out a bike handlebar and rang the bell before handing it out to Draco. He slowly took it. Draco shared a glance with Harry before ringing the bell. Grawp smiled and clapped like a happy toddler.

"He get's his own food and all, it's company he'll need when I'm gone. Please, look after him." Hagrid begs.

"I'm the only family he's got."

Harry nods slightly.

/////////////////////////////////////

Harry stared into the Mirror of Erised, seeing his parents when Snape walked up behind him.