Draco's A Lil Fruity

This is the same day as the last chapter, btw

Also another Slytherin Harry photo ^^^^
/////////////////////////////////////
3rd POV:

"Come on, I'm hungryyyy! Can we just go to lunch already?!" Harry whined.
"Shut it, Potter." Draco shouted.

"Let's goooo!" Harry pulled on Draco's arm, which Draco pulled away.

"Let's go." Draco said, finally. They walked to The Great Hall, straight for the Slytherin table.
"Damn, Harry. I still can't get over how hot you look in Slytherin robes." Blaise teased, turning Harry beet red.

"Potter, I need breathing room." Draco commented.

"Sorry." Harry smiles, a light pink came over Draco's face.
"What's up with you two?" Pansy asked. Harry cocks his head.

"Lil Malfoy's gay, don't remember Pans?" Blaise said, trying to seem innocently.
"You did that on purpose you arsehole!" Draco said, turning even redder, his ears and neck on fire.

Harry nervously scooted farther away from Draco, but Draco followed him, scooting along with him, making Harry even more flustered.

"Blaise... you can't just say stuff like that." Pansy muttered. Pansy out a hand on Harry's.
"You're not against that, right?" Pansey asked, seeing as Harry was still trying to get away from Draco.

"Urm. No. Obviously not." Harry said matter-of-factly, then slapping his hand over his mouth.
Pansy wiggled her eyebrows and Harry giggled, turning as red as Draco. The boys were both confused.

"We'll talk later." She said, which made Harry more nervous.

"What does he mean? What did you say? What is going on? Pans tell me!" Blaise begged.
Pansy gave in and whispered in Blaises ear. Blaise got wide eyes.
"Great! Now my jokes will actually mean something to you." He said winking.
There were a few moments of silence.

"Do you want to go do something?" Harry asked without thinking.
"Like what?" Blaise asked.
"A walk. Or we could fly somewhere. Or apparate if any of you know how to do that." Harry said.
"You really are a Slytherin." Draco said, chuckling.

Harry and the others laughed along with him.
"Alright... But I believe I vow for a walk." Draco said.
"Agreed." Pansy and Blaise say in unison.

Pansy and Blaise led the four, Draco and Harry following slowly behind them.
"You're so fidgety." Draco pointed out.
"I didn't realize." Harry said.
"Will you two stop flirting and hurry up!?" Blaise exclaimed.

When they stepped outside, Harry shivered, he had completely forgotten it was the middle of winter, and he was still in his thin, Hogwarts robes. Draco unraveled his own Slytherin scarf and handed it to Harry.

"Never prepared for anything, eh Potter?" Draco said, rolling his eyes.
"I kinda sorta forgot it was winter." Harry said, smiling cheekily. Draco smiled and rolled his eyes shrugging off his coat.

"You don't have to give me your coat, I don't want you to freeze." Harry said.

"Potter, don't make me beg, I've got two more. And I wont beg, your just going to listen to me." Draco said, holding up the coat.
Harry held out his hand and Draco dropped it in his arms.

"Well, thank you, Malfoy." Harry smiled warmly.

Draco rolled his eyes, scoffed, and continued walking. They found Pansy and Blaise waiting for them on a bench near Hogwarts.
"We've only got about 1/3 of the school left to walk. Want to go visit Hagrid or The Greenhouses?" Pansy suggested.

"I don't care." Draco said.
"You obviously care. You want to go to The Greenhouses. Draco here has got quite the obsession with plants." Blaise blurted.
"Not an obsession, I just like them. I'm not like a weirdo like Longbottom." Draco reassured.
"Don't talk about Neville like that. He's genuinely a good guy." Harry said. "I don't care where we go either."
"Let's just finish walking the school, I suppose." Pansy said. And the three boys nodded.

When they arrived back at the common room, they past a group of a few young Ravenclaw and Gryffindors.

"Hello, 'savior.' What's it like working for Voldemort now?" A Ravenclaw boy said.
"We really do beg to know how many galleons you had to give Dumbledore to let you into Gryffindor in the first place." A Gryffindor said.

Harry was hurt but kept his head down, not giving them a reaction they could see, but Harry's eyes stung at the sides, and he felt sick.
Blaise put an arm around Harry's shoulders,

"Don't worry about them, they're brainless snobs." Blaise whispered in his ear. Harry gave him a fake smiled and continued to walk, trying not to cry.

/////////////////////////////////////
770 Words

Helloooo,
I have another successful
Chapter!
I hope that
You enjoyed it!