Dumbledore's Army

"Come on, wake up you bafoons." Pansy called. Harry groaned and rolled over, finding himself rolling off the bed. He heard Draco snort beside him.

"Oh, shut up Draco." Harry said from the ground, causing Blaise to burst out laughing.

"At least get me my glasses, I can't see a thing!" Harry shouted, making Draco laugh more but he heard footsteps come close and out something in his hand.

"There you go." Draco said.

"Pansy, can't you see how they treat me? Bullies?!" Harry cried, hopping out of the floor.

"Sure. Just get dressed and come on. Breakfast starts soon." She said, they all changed and brushed their teeth. And Harry had a trick up his sleeve, Blaise and Pansy we're in on it. Harry had locked the bathroom door, and hid Draco's wand.

Draco jiggled at the door.

"Is someone in there?" He asked Harry.

"No. Why?" Harry asked.

"I can't open the door and I need to gel my hair." Draco said, jiggling the door handle.

"Where's my wand?" Draco asked, and Harry shrugged.

"Just go without." Harry said.

"I can't. Malfoy's will have order. Having ungelled hair is order!" Draco shrieked.

"You sound like a maniac, or Umbridge! Just go without, I like it better that way." Harry said, pulling him by the hand. Harry seemed to put Draco in a trance because he said nothing and followed, getting comfortable to their knitted hands.

When The Golden Quad sat at the Slytherin table, about to fill their plate when flashes of blue and yellow came their way.

"Harry, we need to talk to you about something." Ron said.

"Go ahead." Harry said, gesturing to the empty space in front of him, causing the Slytherins next to him to chuckle lightly.

"Really? Were not sitting with this tra- these lovely Slytherin's." Ron said quietly, gritting his teeth.

A letter came in by owl, when he saw it was from Sirius he quickly ripped it open.

"Hold that thought, Ron." He said reading the contents, but it came up as a picture of Sirius, almost like an IPad screen.

"Harry!" Sirius said.

"Sirius? This is different, what are you doing?" Harry asked.

"Answering you letter." Sirius said.

"You talked about Umbridge, I know of her. What's she doing? Training you to kill half-breeds?" Sirius asks.
"She's not letting us do magic at all." Harry said.

"Well, I'm not suprised. The latest intelligence is that Fudge doesn't want you trained in combat." Remus said, before giving Sirius a kiss on the cheek and walking out of frame again.

"Combat?" Harry asked.
"What? Does he think we're forming some kind of wizard army?" Blaise joked.

"That's exactly what he thinks. That Dumbledore is assembling his own forces to battle the Ministry, becoming more paranoid by the minute. The others wouldn't want me to tell you this, Harry, but things aren't going well with the Order. Fudge is blocking the truth at every turn and these disappearances are just how it started before. Voldemort is on the move." Sirius said. Hermione seemed to be soaking in the information, her mouth opening slightly at the last few sentences.

"What can I do?" Harry asked.
"What can we do, Harry. Your not alone." Hemrione said.
"Better off alone than with you, Mudblood." Draco growled, Harry didn't say anything.