Actually, I can

3rd POV:

Harry walked into the Forbidden Forest, he heard noises that sounded like a whale. He didn't think there was a such think as 'land whales' but you would never know with magic.

It was the same creature pulling the carriages. They were so beautiful. There we're small one, which Harry assumed we'e babies, and big ones, which Harry assumed we're mothers and fathers.

In the middle of the forest we're Luna and Draco. Luna was standing, petting one of the creatures and Draco sitting against a tree. Luna noticed him first thought she never turned around and Harry never said anything.

"Luna, would you stop petting the air?" Draco asked.

"Hello, Harry Potter." Luna said.

"Luna? What are you talking about? Harry's not-" Draco said, but then he noticed me.

"Hi, Luna. Draco. Your feet. Aren't they cold?" Harry asked.

"Bit." Luna said.

"Some gits stole her shoes." Draco said, kicking at the dirt.

"Calm yourself, Draco. No one has stolen my shoes, they've all just disappeared. I believe nargles are behind it." Luna corrected Draco.

"What are they?" Harry asked.
"They're called Thestrals." Luna said.

"What are you guys talking about? There's nothing there!" Draco said. Harry decided to ingnore him, and he took a step closer to the creature.

"They're quite gentle, but people are afraid of them and avoid them because there a bit.." Luna trailed off.

"Different." Harry finished for her, Luna nodded and walked up to a baby, Harry following after her.

"But why can't others see them? Like Malfoy?" Harry asked.

"There's nothing there!" Draco shouted.

"They can only be seen by people who've seen death." Luna said.
"So you've seen someone die then?" Harry asked.

"Yes. My mum. She was an extraordinary witch, but she liked to experiment. One day I walked in on her when one of her spells went badly wrong. I was nine then." Luna said.

"Oh. I'm sorry." Harry said.
"Yes. It's rather horrible. I do feel very sad about it sometimes, but I've got Dad. I suspect yours is Cedric?" Luna asked.
"Yes, and no. When I was one I watched my mum, Lily, die, even though I don't remember, it's still in my brain. I remember bits and pieces sometimes." Harry said.

Luna pulled an apple from her bag, throwing it towards the Thestral.
"We three believe you, by the way." Luna said.

"Me, Dad, and Draco. That He-Who-Must-Not-Be-Named is back, and that you fought him and the Ministry and The Prophet are conspiring against you." Luna said.

"Thanks. It seems you're about the only ones that do." Harry said.
"I don't think that's true. I think some people are afraid to admit they do publicly, just in case you're wrong." Luna said.

"Thanks, I guess." Harry said.
"I think that's what he wants. For you too feel alone, If I was You-Know-Who i'd want you to feel cut off from everyone else, friends, lovers, and family members, because if it's just you alone you're not as much as a threat." Luna said. Harry thought about that for a moment.

"Thanks, Luna. I haven't thought about that. I'll keep it in mind." Harry said, Luna throwing the Thestral a piece of meat.

/////////////////////////////////////

It was lunch, and Harry realized Umbridge wasn't there, so he decided he would go see if he was welcome by Hermione and Ron, who we're already sitting with each other at the Gryffindor table.