Chapter 20 Hostage

Currently, I am sitting in a large living room and being stared down by four teenage-looking vampires. I'm starting to think the universe was being nice to me when no one answered the door. I really should have just made a run for it after that, but no my stupid ass had to go around the back.

While I hit myself mentally for my actions, the four brothers were talking amongst themselves about me.

"The human actually knows we're vampires?" Asked Kou.

Azusa glazed at me before answering. "She said...she was here....for a vampire.... Project."

After that Yuma and his tall self stormed over. "Oi pipsqueak, how the hell do you know we're vamps? You belong to those purebloods?"

I'll admit Yuma's tallness does scare me but not enough to stop my anger from being called a pipsqueak. I quickly stood up on the couch I was sitting on so we could be at eye level, and yes, I was wearing my shoes. They deserve it.

Angrily I looked at him and said. "Excuse you I most certainly am not a pipsqueak, I'm just fun-sized."

Yuma looked me up and down before stopping at my barely existent tits. "Heh yeah you're right you are fun-sized." (An: sorry if this is not true for you but pretend for the sake of the following lines)

I quickly covered my chest with my arms and glared at him. Then at that moment, I decided that today I chose war.

After that life decision, I launched myself onto Yuma while yelling a battle cry. "Ahhhhhh!" I was now hanging on to Yuma with a bear grip and pulling at his hair.

"You stinking perverted shitty vampire! You will rue the day you insulted my tits!" As I did this he was desperately trying to pry me away.

"What the hell is wrong with this pipsqueak?! Oi one of you get her off me." Yuma yelled while requesting backup.

Soon after that, I found myself being easily pried away by Ruki. "Let me down! I must have vengeance!" I yelled while flailing around. Unfortunately, Ruki was way strong and just shoved me back onto the couch.

"I believe that is enough of you twos childish behavior," Ruki said while sending both of us death glares.

I let out a "Hmph," and then muttered. "He started it."

Yuma's head snapped in my direction and he yelled, "Oi-"

But was just off by Ruki who loudly said. "That is enough."

After he saw that we weren't gonna start enough fights he cleared his throat and got down to business. "Azusa says your name is (Y/N) (L/N) is this correct?"

I nodded my head in confirmation.

"Very well then, Ms.(L/N) Would you explain why you know we are vampires?"

I nervously laughed. Ah yes, this question. Last time I explained this to Subaru that just left him hella confused, so I decided to make up a little story. "Well you see rumors spread fast and I just happened to hear about one saying your family is made up of vampires."

There was silence between us all and Kou walked up to me and stared me dead in the eyes. "She's lying." He stated.

Shit shit shit. I forgot about his weird eye. My nervous laughter increased. "Heh heh, just kidding, your stepbrothers told me."

This apparently was the wrong thing to say because all their expressions darkened in anger except Kou who grinned. "You're still lying, Neko~Chan."

I quickly panicked and made a dash towards Azusa. I then got behind him and grabbed both his wrists.

"Don't come any closer, I have the cinnamon roll hostage!" I announced as I held on to the poor vamps wrists for dear life.

Meanwhile, the other three were giving me very confused looks. "What the hell is wrong with this chick?" Yuma said to the room while giving me a look.

Azusa turned his head to the side to look at me. "What... are you... doing..?" He asked.

I let out a sigh. "Using you as my hostage duh."

Azusa started to smile. "Will you...hurt me... if I...struggle?"

I gave him a wtf face and answered. "No."

Azusa frowned and asked. "Then what...will you do?"

I stared at him in silence and he stared at me. I really hadn't thought that far. "I don't know...."

I let out a sigh and let go of Azusa. "Fine, be free," I said.

I let out another frustrated sigh and then made up my mind. "Fine, fine, thanks to Kous' shitty magic eye I can't make up a story. Do you guys wanna know the truth? Fine here it is. I'm from another world and in my world, you guys are just characters in a video game and a few hours ago I fell through a black hole into your universe. There. happy now?"

Kou stared at me in shock. "She's...not lying." The other three stared at Kou in shock. Meanwhile, I was getting up and heading to the staircase. "If you guys don't mind I'll be crashing here for some time."

They all just stared at me in bewilderment. Finally, Ruki spoke up. "Very well then, Azusa will show you to your room." 

------------------------

AN: Finally we've reached chapter 20! I know I told some people I would be updating on the weekend but I started writing tonight and couldn't stop. I hope ya'll enjoyed the chapter please vote and comment.