Season 1 - Part 1

Start from the beginning

Venom: Luz, that delicious little thief is getting away!

Luz: Uh, right!

She said as she ran after the tiny owl into the old house, the door closing behind her.

Luz: Stop adorably hopping away you . . . huh?

She says upon seeing that she was in some sort tent filed with all sorts of junk.

???: Finally, you're back. Now, let's see what we got here.

A woman's voice said as Luz opens the curtain a bit to see a woman wearing a red dress, long white hair looking through the sac the tiny owl brought her.

She looked through all the stuff the owl brought, deciding all but one was garbage. All the wrong things, anyway.

She then took Luz's book and was going to burn it until Luz jumps out, snatching it away from her.

Luz: No!

???: Hey, finders keepers, kid!

Luz: This is mine, you're the one that's stealing!

She said as she ran towards the portal but it closed as the woman approached her.

???: You're not going anywhere.

Luz: Stay back, I'm warning you!

Venom: You wanna fight?!

Venom yelled as she forms a head coming out of Luz's shoulder.

???: What the?!

The woman yelled as she fell to the floor.

???: What the heck is that thing?!

Luz: My symbiote, Venom. Now open the portal before we get physical!

???: Physical? Now why would I want to get physical with . . . potential customer?

She says with a smile, confusing our duo. The woman then offers the teen a bunch of items, calling them the wrong names.

Luz & Venom laughed as she puts batteries in a portable tv, a channel showing a man dancing was on as the strange looking people come to the woman's stand, asking to buy her stuff.

???: What did you say your names were?

Luz: I'm Luz. Luz Noceda. This is Venom.

???: Well, Luz, that was pretty clever. For a human.

Luz: That's kind of a weird thing for another human to say.

???: Oh, dear child, I'm not like you.

She says, taking off her a cloth from her head and revealing her pointed ears.

???: I'm Eda, the Owl Lady, the most powerful witch on the Boiling Isles!

Luz: A witch?

Eda: I am a respected, feared-

Guard: Busted.

A man in armor says, the crowd running away on sight.

Guard: Eda the Owl Lady, you are wanted for misuse of magic and demonic demeanors!

He says while holding up a wanted poster of her.

Guard: I will now take you to the Conformatorium.

Eda: Would you guys quit following me around?! I haven't done squat!

Guard: And you're coming too!

He says, grabbing Luz by the arm.

Venom: Hands off my host.