Lipstick Kit

AN: Ok here it is people the last chapter in the Lipstick series. It has been a crazy ride. This fic is super near and dear to my heart the first one I have written in years. Hope you all liked it as much as I liked writing it. Warnings for this chapter Mostly Fluff, some smut Oral M receiving D and V penetration creampie (practice safe sex people). 18+ minors DNI

It had been six months since you and Sebastian had made up. It was Hopes first birthday. Both you and Sebastian were busy setting everything up with your little one walking all over the place. You both decided to make the theme Marvel because it was because of TFATWS that you both got together. You had your new home in California fully decorated. The back yard was set up for the guests. Since your sister and her husband lived in your home. Sebastian and you had bought a new home instead of him using his apartment. The three of you have been living together since you came back from upstate New York. You worked form home for the local television station working on the budgets. The only reason why you didnt want to work for the hospital again was because you wanted to focus on raising Hope. Sebastian had still stayed actively acting. You both had gotten a routine of his work schedule. He would try to work all that he could for 2 weeks then spend 2 weeks at home with the both of you. His new manager was a blessing. She understood his new priorities. His contracts all gave him the flexibility that he needed. She had also made a managed Instagram for you and Hope. Basically, you would post weekly updates of your lives together. Sebastians account mainly dealt with his work and projects. He would randomly post family pictures during his two weeks on set. It was getting close for him to start going to panels and interviews to promote his new project. It would be the first time in a while that you both would be separated for more than two weeks. But you both decided to talk about it after the party you both had been planning.

Once the early afternoon came around that is when the gusts started coming over. It was the Marvel cast with their partners and children. Your sister and Danny. Sebastians mom and stepfather came by. You both had old friends come over. It ended up being BBQ feel to the birthday party. There were games and activities for the children. You had also set up the bar area in the back so the adults could have a little fun as well. Everyone ate and when it came time to have Hope try to blow the candle from her cake you and Sebastian helped her. You got a small slice for her she ate it with her hands. You just smiled at your little girl who was growing up to fast for your liking. She wanted to get down form her highchair, so you let her down and let her run after the other kids while keeping an eye on her. It was getting late for the kids. But luckily you had set up everything to have the kids knock out on a few cots in the guest bedrooms. You and Seb went to go put Hope to sleep. Once she fell asleep, he pulled you close to him. you looked up to him. What is wrong Sebastian you have been quite all night. He smiled at you. Nothing wrong just worried about next month it is the first time we both will be separated for more than two weeks. I am not sure if I can handle that. You smile and hold him close. We have been separated for longer and we are fine. He shook his head. No, we became fine but we where not when we were separated for that year. I am scared honestly I dont want to leave the both of you here. you nodded your head to agree with him. I get it, I am scared to be here with out you too. It will be difficult, but it is something that needs to happen it is part of your contract. Plus, the fans have been so understanding and caring despite everything that has happened. You need to put them first for these interviews and the panel. You both kissed each other with love and tenderness. I love you Y/N, truly I dont picture my life with out you anymore. You shove him gently Stop that Sebastian it sounds like you might propose, I know how you feel about marriage, and you know my feelings on that now after everything that has happened with me. He reaches out and runs his fingers gently across your jaw lifting your head up to look him in the eyes. Marriage is not as scary as is used to seem with you. So yeah, I guess I am, do you want to be Mrs. Stan? You look into his eyes trying to decipher if he is joking. You see nothing of that playfulness in his eyes. You stand on your tippy toes while pulling on his shirt collar and kiss him opening your feelings in search of his. It clicked your worry from being here before all evaporated. Once you disconnected your lips to breath a bit you look in his eyes. Yes, I do want to be married to you Seb. You saw his eye light up and lift you up and twirled you around. He took out a nontraditional ring. Instead of a center cut diamond he chose a black opal which popped the opals natural color it had hues of orange, green, yellow, and purple. Just made them darker since the opal itself instead of white and delicate was dark and intense. It gave you a beautiful memory you both shared of a night out in the country just looking at an autumn sunset turning into twilight. It also had four accent diamonds that sparkled when it caught the light. The band it was set in twisted giving the illusion of an infinity symbol a simple white gold band. He put is on your left finger.