Melted Lipstick

AN: Nothing but ANGST and Swear words

In the Lift car you text your sister letting her know you wont be coming home. You got the first plane ticked out and it happened to be to Seville, Spain. It is perfect because you can stay and work. You became a Spanish citizen a few years ago. You let her know where you were going and that you would call her from a new cellphone number and to not let Sebastian know where you went. You turned off your phone before she could answer. You kept it off.

Earlier in the day.

Sebastian was excited to see Y/N. He has thought of nothing but her this whole month. Sure, having to pretend to be in a relationship with his co-star was tiering. But he could work through it knowing you would be in his arms soon enough. When they finished filming half of the movie, they decided to have a house party to get stress out. He and Anthony reached out to you both wanting to hang out. He started drinking early in the afternoon wanting nothing more than to relax after working so hard. There were a few journalists at the party. This angered Sebastian he just wanted time with Y/N without having to keep the damn contract. So drove him to drink more. the journalist left and not even a half hour later he was standing by the hallway just spacing out waiting for Y/N to get there. When his costar came up and kissed him. He was beyond the point of caring at that moment so kissed her back. He didnt know how long they kissed. He did hear the door open then close, but he didnt really care at that point. He was lost in the drinks and the taste of her mouth. It took Anthony yelling at him to break his trans state. What the fuck do you think you are doing Sebastian? He looked at his friend puzzled. Y/N, I saw her get in a car and leave. He felt like he was hit with sobering ice-cold water run over him. She was the one at the door she saw him and her. She did not make a scene she just turned around and left with out a word. He shattered her and she did not yell. He ran out the door to try to get to his car to go after her. At the car he saw a bag and something on his windshield. A message a stupid message their form of communication. But this time different. It broke his heart it was a goodbye but not her words. But words of a poem of a death of a relationship. He looked into the bag saw the flowers which symbolized hope. Then he saw the onesie and card. He released a guttural sob falling to his knees. He had lost you and knowing he lost not just you but a child. It broke him he could not stand he could not think. He pulled out his phone shaking he dialed your phone. It went directly to voicemail. He called Veronica to speak to her. She answered Veronica, where is Y/N? I need to talk to her please I am begging you tell me please. Sebastian heard that Veronica had been crying. She at least replied without handing up. What did you do to my sister Sebastian? What did you do? He couldnt speak. It was one thing to know what he did another thing was to speak of what had transpired. Before he gained the courage to speak, she spoke again. You broke her heart, didnt you? She wouldnt react like this unless it was that. She specifically stated not to let you know where she went. She is not coming back home Sebastian. With that she hung up on him. His mind went blank. She was not going home. She would not answer him. She left just disappeared as quickly as she entered his life.

Anthony just stood next to his friend who was now broken. He picked him up. You can find her Sebastian if you wanted to. It will just involve you exposing the lie you have been feeding your fans. Sebastian looked to Anthony. I cant breach contract. After filming and this fiasco is over then and will find her.

A day later

You arrived in Seville. You went to a hotel and booked a room for a week. You just stayed cooped up in the hotel crying and just allowing yourself to feel the heartbreak. Once the week was over you pulled yourself together. It was no longer just you. You had to pull through for your child. It was his child but also yours made from love. You went to buy a new cellphone and transferred your contacts from your old phone to the new one. You kept Sebastians phone number just to know if he found out your new number. So, you could avoid the call. You reached out to his mother. You let her know that you were pregnant but for differences of opinion you and Sebastian were no longer together. You would keep in touch with her giving her updates of the pregnancy. You begged her not to tell Sebastian of your new number. She could give him updates of the child since it was his but not of you. She understood. Sebastian had come home that night devastated. She agreed with your request just to get updates on her grandchild. She did not agree with not letting Sebastian know but she respected your opinion.