Favorite Lipstick

Warning: smut, cream pie, choking, semi-public, brat taming, spanking flirting, daddy kink, edging

It had been a long four months. The nerves of everyone being at your house is wanting to make you jump out of your skin. Honestly, you wanted to just call your little sisters boyfriend and let him know it was a mistake to use your house. But you couldnt do that to her or him. Come on he has been a great sport. Danny was one of the best things that has happened to Veronica. They had been dating since before he became an actor back in 2010.

He has treated her like the princess she was. As the oldest you had helped raise her and where her automatic chaperone much to your and her chagrin. But fast forward and he got into working with Marvel. You had made a few dates for them while he filmed when he appeared in the Gifted. You were both sworn to secrecy. Which was kept. That lead to going to Georgia for a few days when he started filming for The Falcon and The Winter Soldier. Danny knew you were a huge Avenger fan. He set up something special for his favorite chaperone. You let them be alone most of the time and honestly put your sister on birth control and handed him condoms.

He saw you more like his older sister than his girlfriends. He knew your douchebag of ex-fiancée had broken things off since he wanted to live his life before settling down with the girl, he had a ten-year relationship with. When you both landed and went to the studio where they were filming you went through security and left your phones at the office standard procedure for visitors which Veronica and you were used to.

You both paid attention to Danny when he was acting with Anthony Mackie and Sebastian Stan. You honestly blown away being in the same building as Sebastian Stan. As his scenes finished the three of you waited around just watching the production. Right before wrapping up Danny took both of, you to the lounge area to have a seat after all day of standing around.

You were busy reading a book you brought with you to give Danny and Veronica as much privacy as they could have. You were so lost in your own world that you didnt even notice when Anthony or Sebastian walked in. It took Anthony nudging you on your shoulder to realize there were more people in the room. He gave you a funny look then looked to Danny and your sister. Oh, sorry about that, I get lost when I read something I like. Plus, I wanted to give the two lovebirds there some time. My name is Y/N and I am Veronicas older sister. You saw Anthony nod. So you are the two girls that Danny over there kept talking about? you laughed I expect him to talk about Veronica but me no just the annoying chaperone most of the time. At that comment Danny came over to you both and explained how close the three of you were. How you practically raised Veronica despite being in school and working at same time. Both of your parents were hard workers but they both worked two jobs. It is a hard life being first generation born in the USA. You had made sure Veronica finished her nursing degree and you graduated with a masters in finance, he was so proud of you working as an analyst for the hospital that Veronica worked at. Your story got Sebastians attention. He took a mental note of everything that was said. He had found it interesting that you could talk to everyone while remaining calm but also noticed how you seemed a bit nervous and on edge. He found it endearing.

The five of you went to the Airbnb that you had rented for the days that you were staying. You had already made dinner by the time you went on set. So, when you guys came back you just made sure to reheat and do the finishing touches. You served the food family style.

While finishing cooking you notice Sebastian looking at everything. How may I help you Mr. Stan? He gives you a scrunched-up nose in response to your question. Please call me Sebastian Y/N unless you want me to call you Ms. Y/L or is Mrs.? the question throws you off guard a bit. But you decide to answer his question. Y/N is fine with me and it is Ms. Would have been Mrs. at the end of summer but life has a funny way of changing your plans. He had to hold back a smile at hearing that you are not married. Also, potentially single. Y/N do you need help with setting up the table? you smile at him and nod you turn around to open the cabinet to bring down some plates. You stand on your toes to reach the plates when you feel him behind you reaching for the plates just out of your reach. Grabbing them he looked down when he felt you turn around. Your eyes meet and you just are drawn to his steel blue eyes. It is like looking out onto a peaceful sea. You notice him break his gaze from your eyes to your lips you did the same and you both looked back to each others eyes. You felt time slow down as he lowered his head towards yours you put your hands on his chest and stand on your toes to meet him half ways. You both barely touch lips. You felt your skin come up with goose bumps. Before you could get the nervous butterflies, you feel Sebastian move a hand to the left side of your face and his left arm wrap around your waist. You move your arms to around his neck. He lifts you a bit to get a better position. You both kissed now starting soft and sweet. But the longer it went on the more passionate and deeper. He ran his tongue across your bottom lip. You did not give him access and you felt him grumble. You take his lower lip and bite it gently when he groaned you slipped your tongue into his mouth. He fought for dominance with you. it took him tugging your hair to give up. Before anything could happen, Danny and Veronica come into the kitchen and cough alerting you both that you are not alone. You both let each other go he nervously grabs the plates and goes to set up the table. You turn around to hide that you are flustered.