Chapter 16

"If it go down, I'm gonna protect you, pull that stick out and shoot"

☁︎︎☁︎︎☁︎︎
.

"What the fuck-" but the ravenette was cut off. "Jeon?!" The male eyes widened. Uh shit Elizabeth mentally rolled her eyes. "Why you here?" She crossed her arms.

"Cheating on me I see..." The male jumped down.

Jungkook raised his eyebrow

"The hell is your problem dude?! We're not even dating! You've been stalking me for months now! Enough of this shit!" Elizabeth snapped.

"I should've wrecked you when I had the chance" he tutted angrily.

The ravenette eyes darkened, he took the man by the collar and slammed him against the brick wall.

"I'll cut your tongue if I hear those disgusting words again!" He growled making the male shiver but he shook it off. "Get your hands off me" "Stay the fuck away from her!" The male scoffs and shove Jungkook but he didn't stumble.

"Says the one who attacked his ex like an animal!" A wicked smile spread across his lips. Raw anger shot through the ravenette.

"Kook let's go please" the color quickly drained from Elizabeth's face. "Listen to your babysitter Jeon c'mon now" Which added more fuel to the fire.

The ravenette fist made contact with the male's jaw causing it to bust. Jungkook grabbed his arm and twist it. The male recoiled in pain and pool of blood gushed from his mouth. "If you-" Jungkook bashed him out.

Elizabeth teeth chattered in fear. "Kook stop enough!" He came to his senses and approach her. "You're staying at my place tonight" Jungkook husked out.

His voice has gotten so deep...is this what happens when he's angry?

The ravenette gripped on her waist and begin walking to his car but stopped in his tracks when he heard "Is that the best you could do?" The male weakly chuckled.

Before Elizabeth could say anything it was too late, Jungkook grabbed his legs and pulled him onto the concrete. His head smash against the sidewalk.

The more he cried in agony, the more Jungkook became motivated to end him. It terrified Elizabeth due to the fact that, Jungkook wasn't saying a word he just continuously kept punching him with a sinister smirk on his face.

He was slowly killing him...

"Kook stop! You're killing him! Stop!" Streams of tears flowed faster than a heartbeat.