Chapter 3

"The pain don't go away
with the percy."

☁︎︎☁︎︎☁︎︎

☁︎︎☁︎︎☁︎︎
.

Jungkook is on a meeting with two other CEO's from different companies. They want to do some collaboration with the ravenette and he surely said why not.

The other males are fully aware of Jungkook's indignation and they're very careful to not trigger the CEO. If it wasn't for the him, the two man wouldn't even have a job.

"How about we set some new rules in each corporation." One of them suggested.

"Elaborate." The ravenette said with a low but dark tone.

"Simple orders for the employees to follow without any agitation. For instance, I won't automatically fire a worker over little things. Maybe it'll draw more people to apply. You can't work in a place in fear." He explained.

The other ceo was afraid but not for himself but for his partner.

This guy is slow or what? He did not just say that.

"So, what are you trying to say?" His voice was menacing.

"I meant by you shouldn't be firing staffs just cause they made a simple mistake." He set the record straight.

Immediately Jungkook's cheeks flushed, and his facial muscles became rigid as he approach the male. Grabbing him by the collar, Jungkook jerked him close to his face, clenching his jaw.

Thats when the man knew he fucked up.

"YOU TELLING ME HOW TO RUN MY BUSINESS?! WHO THE FUCK ARE YOU TO DISRESPECT ME LIKE THIS? I OWN YOU BITCH!" He shouts angrily.

Namjoon and Yoongi burst through the door and their eyes widen.

"Mr.J-Jeon please c-calm down." The other ceo  quavered.

"Put him down Jungkook." Yoongi said.

"You miss understood m-me." He whimpered.

"MISUNDERSTOOD YOU? YOU KNEW WHAT YOU WERE DOING." A fist made contact with his face.

"Jungkook please stop!" Namjoon cried out.

The ravenette forcefully tossed him to the floor, making him wince in pain.

"Get the fuck out of my office!!" The ravenette spoke with a booming voice.

They quickly packed their belongings and raced out.

"Are you serious? You punched him?!" Yoongi raised his voice.

"Want one too?" He fired back.

"You need to end this." The tall male sighed.

"End this? So it's easy to just end this behavioral outburst?"

"We're taking you to see another therapist."

"If y'all want this city to get blood on it's hands then have at it."

"Why you so difficult?!" The elder yelled.

"I don't know hyung. I really can't pin the pieces together." He shrug.

"I need to work, see yourself out." He pointed at the door.

The mint green haired male looked like he was about to explode till Namjoon dragged him out.

"We'll figure something out, don't worry about it." He reassured him. "We won't figure shit out. Can't you see? He's mentally fucked up."

"Don't say that. Wtf Yoongs." Namjoon scold.

Jungkook sat there frozen on his leather chair as the words repeatedly echoed in his head.

Mentally fucked up.

Mentally fucked up.

Mentally fucked up.

"thank you."

...

Elizabeth completed her shift, none of her coworkers do night shift except her. When you have bills thats piled up, you'll need to. "Bye Jin hyung."

"See you tomorrow Liz. Get home safe, please."

The younger flashed him a smile and walk out to the bus stop. She sat down by the bench and waited.

It's extremely quiet. I should stop working extra hours for own my sake.

She felt as if someone is watching, turning her head and she sees no one.

15mins later, the driver arrived and she went on. Elizabeth again passed by the Jeon Corporation.

Maybe you aren't as bad as people assume you are.

After the bus ride, she walk home. Elizabeth lives in a small house. It's not a pleasant neighborhood she should be living in, but the younger had no choice.

At least I have a roof over my head.

ᴥ︎ᴥ︎ᴥ︎

~𝘽𝙤𝙧𝙖𝙝𝙖𝙚💜~