Chapter 6

"Still got blood
on my denims."

☁︎︎☁︎︎☁︎︎

☁︎︎☁︎︎☁︎︎
.

They made their way inside the club; the smell of sweat, sex, alcohol and weed all mixed together. Jungkook and Taehyung scrunched their nose in disgust.

"Let's go find us a table." Namjoon chuckle and walk through the crowd of people.

Finally they found a empty spot and sat down. "I'll go get beverages, Kook come with me." Hoseok said and the ravenette nodded and followed behind him.

"You think he'll be okay, soon?" Taehyung worriedly ask his hyungs. "He will and we'll do anything we can to help." Yoongi responded with confidence.

Namjoon smiled and rub his back. "You're back to your senses." "Oh shut up. When wasn't I?"

"When you made that idiotic comment." Taehyung scoffed, making the mint hair male hit his chest playfully. "Won't happen again Tae."

"So how are you?" Hoseok ask the ravenette. "I'm fine hyung." He mumbled.

He look so tired, we have to do something. We need to get him help.

Jungkook ordered the drinks and as him and Hoseok was approaching the their table, a man run into the ravenette making the drink spill all over him.

"Watch where you're going dude."

"I should watch where am going?!" Jungkook snarled.

Everyone turned their attention to them and switched their phones on.

"Oh it's you...the most richest asshole here in Seoul..Jeon Jungkook." He clap sarcastically.

"Just walk away bro." Hoseok hissed.

"Or what? Is he going to thrash me like he did to that ceo?!" he once again shoved Jungkook, but this time on purpose.

The people in the club gasped covering their mouths.

"Ignore him please, Kook. Please." Taehyung hold his arm trying to pull him back to the table.

The ravenette stood there; his eyes darkened, his face turned red the veins in the middle of his forehead started to throb and his jaw began clenching. "Awh what are you going to d-"

Without amounts of hesitation, Jungkook curled up his hand into a fist and aimed for the front of the man nose. His fist hit the bridge of his nose causing the blood of male's to splattered all over the bar floor.