Chapter 5

"I could get on some
gangsta shit,
then turn the vibe sentimental."

☁︎︎☁︎︎☁︎︎

☁︎︎☁︎︎☁︎︎
.

Elizabeth is getting ready for school, that's when she received an email from the administration stating there won't be any classes today. Which is a relief.

She changed into her work outfit and went out to catch the bus.

"Hey beautiful."

She remembers that voice, she tilt her head to see.

"Please leave me alone." She said kindly and begin walking off.

"woah wait for a moment." He grip on her wrist.

"Yes?"

"I was waiting for your call but I didn't hear from you." He stepped closer.

"That's because I'm not interested." released her wrist from his hold and moved backwards.

"You're perfect c'mon, that nice body. Imagine you under me."

Elizabeth shivered in disgust. "I'll call the police if I see you again."

Before he could do anything, she rushed off to the bus.

That isn't a way you get a woman.

The fuck is wrong with people these days?

She later arrived at work and thanked the bus driver. The younger opened the café door and went inside.

"Morning Liz. Don't you have school?" Jin asked as he clean the tables.

"There's none today—I'll do that." she gently takes the rag out of her boss hand.

"Thank you. I bought some breakfast on my way if you're hungry." He offered.

"Nono I'm okay, thank you." Jin wanted to bid again but he knew she won't give in, so he nodded.

"Aren't you supposed to be in class." She heard a voice say.

"There's none today, Seong." "Oh that's good and don't over work yourself."

"Like she's going to listen to you." The café bell jingled.

"Morning to you too, Chim." she rolled her eyes.