Chapter Six - Endeavor dies (jk)

Edit: the first time I posted this I forgot the title.

Quick A/N:

So I kinda wanna do a q&a, so leave your questions in the comments. When I have enough questions I'll do the q&a chapter. Anygay onto the chapter.

{𝚁𝚎𝚌𝚊𝚙: 𝙱𝚎𝚐𝚒𝚗}

"Final selection. " The pros' ears perked up at this, especially Nezu.

"What happens at final selection?" Midnight asked. "You have to survive in a forest full of demons with no outside help. When we did it, we started with over 20 people but in the end only five came out alive. "

{𝚁𝚎𝚌𝚊𝚙: 𝙴𝚗𝚍}

Still third point of view:

The heros didn't know how to react, some had pity on their face others had disbelief. "You all should go inside. " Tanjiro said. "You think I'm not strong enough?! " Endeavor yelled in disbelief. "No, its just you don't have the proper materials to slay a demon. " Then a demon appeared, the flaming trash can lunged at the demon lighting it up. Though the demon seemed almost immune to his flames.

And that's how Pro Hero Endeavor died.

The end.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

Just kidding :3

Instead of dying the hero got a huge gash across his chest. Inoske slayed the demon. "You all should really get inside, Especially fire guy. " (Y/n) said chucking some wisteria at them. "Keep that, it's poisonous to demons. If they smell that on you they won't come anywhere near you. " (Y/n) says.

Tanjiro turns to nezuko. "Go with them just in case" She nods walking over to the group of heros.

While Nezuko went with the heros for their safety, the slayers continued patrolling the area.

~•TimeSkip: 4 hours; brought to you by my one half-dead brain cell•~

(A/n: I apologize for the sudden time skip but idk what to put next to I'm skipping to the chat with nezu. Also nezu did learn about the demons before but it was just the bare minimum. Stuff like what a marechi is)

It was now around 1:00 pm, Nezu, Tanjiro and (y/n) were sitting in Nezu's office. "So you're basically just a bunch of kids trying to kill Michael Jackson by breathing? " Nezu questions. "Well when you put it like that... " Tanjiro said awkwardly .

A/N: sorry for the short chapter, ik this took a while and it's short but I honestly don't know what's gonna happen next. Like I have no ideas, if you have any leave them in the comments. I will give credit for the idea.

-Sky ☁