Chapter Two - Marechi 💉

(Y/N)'s pov:

Zawa is currently taking me to the principle's office as he believes I am lost and magically got onto UA property.

(I don't remember if I mentioned this or not but reader-chan can be in the sun cuz plot armor)

When we got there, Zawa knocked and there was a "come in". We entered the small room obviously, and there was a small mouse thing at the big desk.

" So this is the kid that got into UA? " Small mouse asked, Zawa sighed obviously only wanting to sleep "yes".

" You can go back to your class Aizawa, I'd like to talk to her" With that Zawa set me down on one of the chairs and left.

"So how did you get in?" He asks "I climbed the wall" Small mouse looked confused but continued with the questions.

"Why did you break in?"

"To protect the marechi"

"What's a marechi?"

"Someone with blood that's yummy to demons"

"Who is the marechi?"

This time Fuf spoke, spooking the mouse "Caw! Blonde spikey hair, red eyes, boom boom Caw! The other, Green messy hair, bright green eyes"

"She can talk? Interesting, so the Marechi are Bakugo and Midoryia"

~•Time skip: brought to you by Karma's spice bag•~

Now I'm standing in front of a classroom full of teenagers, oh hey I think I see the marechi.

Zawa speaks "Class this is (Y/N), introduce yourselves and (y/n) explain why you're here" He yawns "I'm gonna sleep"

Everyone starts talking at once ... Oh boy this is gonna be a long day.

"Shush! One at a time!" I say kinda annoyed that they're being so loud.

~•After they say their names cuz I'm a lazy shit 😌•~

"I'm here to protect the marechi" I say, marechi #1 raises his hand I point to him letting him know that he can speak. "What is a marechi?" He asks

"A person with blood that tastes good to demons" I say, then all hell breaks loose.

"Demons don't exist"

"Is this a joke?"

Lots of things like that were being said, it must have woke Zawa up cuz he shouted something. But not before putting his hands over my ears, whatever he said got everyone to be quite.

"Demons are real, (y/n) is walking proof" I simply waved at them all being kinda like 'haha! You dumb dumbs'.

To say they were shocked would be an understatement.

Zawa looked at me "so you said there were two Marechi in my class?" He said, "that's what Fuf said" I replied "well who is it" He said still kinda mad that he got woken up.

I just walked up to marechi #1 and #2 and bopped them on the head lightly.

"HAH!" marechi #2 seemed kinda surprised

Then a girl with a round face spoke "wait if (y/n) is a demon then won't she want to eat Bakugo and Midoryia?"

I shook my head immediately "I can't eat humans, or else I get really sick and paralyzed" This seemed to ease their nerves.

"I don't need some kid to protect me!" Marechi #2 did not seem to like the idea of depending on someone "first off I may look 6 but I am 10, second quirks don't work on demons"

(Edit: (y/n used to be like 150 but I changed her to like 10 cuz plot holes)

This surprised them "demons don't age, so I may look 6 but I'm 10." I quickly explained

"So if quirks don't work then how do you take down demons" Marechi #1 asked, I think his name was Izuku. I'm gonna call him Izu-kun "with my Nichiri sword, sunlight or wisteria" I explained

"Then wouldn't you die in the sunlight?" Glasses asked concerned

"I'm a weird demon, sunlight has no affect on me" I said

"Are we not going to talk about the creepy crow on her shoulder" Talking lightning rod said

I glared at him "Fuf is not creepy, and crows are how the demon slayer corp. communicate with each other"

"Oh so like you tie little notes to their legs?" Some ponytail girl asks

"Wtf? No, our crows can speak. " I said as if it was normal.

Then out of nowhere Zenitsu's sparrow flew in through the window. (Italics is gonna be sparrow language) "Zenitsu, Tanjiro, Inoske, and Nezuko are coming!"

"Zawa! My friends are coming. " I said "I guess we should show you to the dorms" Then we start walking towards the dorms.

I hear many, many, many footsteps. But they are too far away to be the class, so it might be Tanjiro, Nezuko, Zenitsu, and Inoske.

"Waaa! (Y/n)! Save meeee!" Zenitsu wails before hiding behind me "what did you do this time?" I ask

"I just asked if I could marry Nezuko" He wails "you do realize she is 14 and you are 16, Tanjiro has every right to be mad. You're practically asking if you can kidnap Nezuko" I bop him on the head several times.

Then Tanjiro arrives "who are they?" I grab Izu-kun and boom boom "marechi" I say as I push the two forwards.

"Introduce yourselves" I say

"I don't take orders from a brat!" Boom boom yells, I glare at him.

"Hi! I'm Izuku Midoryia! And this is Kaccha- I mean Katsuki Bakugo" I've decided to tease him a lil.

So with a grin I say "what was that Izu-kun? "

"It's just a silly nickname I gave Kacchan when we were kids"

"That's adorable" Tanjiro exclaimed.

A/N: Hello fellow wattpad-ers how are you on this fine day? Did you enjoy the chappy my beautiful readers? What do you think? Questions, comments, and non-toxic opinion pls. Also if you see any mistakes please call me out on it as I'd like to fix them. Also let me hear your head cannons, I'll try to fit one in next chapter. Baiiii

-sky☁