Chapter Three - Eri😍

A/N: the only reason this chapter exists right now is because my sister yelled at me to write, she said you people like the story, so say "thank you Mia"

(Y/N)'s pov:

{Recap: Start}

"It's just a silly nickname I gave Kacchan when we were kids"

"That's adorable" Tanjiro exclaimed.

{Recap: Over}

"Shut the hell up scarface!" Bakugo yelled.

"Wait, (y/n)-chan said Nezuko but I see no other female. " Izu-kun said confused "Nezuko is a demon so she has to stay in the box during the day" He explained

"Why would you stuff a girl in a box" A small purple kid exclaimed obviously distressed.

"Would you rather she die in the sun" Zenitsu seemed kinda pissed.

"Yeah Nezuko isn't like me, she can't be in the sun. She doesn't eat humans though, she just sleeps. " I explained as some of the class was concerned.

"We were about to show (y/n)-chan to the dorms if you want to come with" Zawa said

"Wtf is a dorms? Can I fight it!" Inoske blurted out drawing his swords, the heros just gawked at him.

"What are you staring at me for! You wanna fight?! " Inoske yelled, then he started running towards the class. Before he could get far Tanjiro head butted him, causing him to fall back and his mask to fall off.

"He's a girl!"

The small grape kid.

"How is he so pretty!"

The pink girl.

"Ah, another case of head don't match body"

The Off-Brand Giyu.

Zawa sighed "let's just go to the dorms"

~•Time skip: brought to you by Author-chan's one brain cell•~

"While your dorms are being finished, we'll close the curtains so Nezuko can come out of her box" Zawa said

Soon enough the curtains were closed and Nezuko was out of her box.

"She's hot" The small purple child said, soon the girls had chased him, knocked him out and taped him to the wall.

"Why does she wear a muzzle if she doesn't eat people?" Someone asked, I didn't see who it was. "Extra precaution, she can eat humans she just never has and never will" I explained.

"Then why don't you wear one?" The same person asked. "Because I physically can't eat a human"

Soon a small child walked don't the stairs "who are they?" She asked lightly tugging on Izu-kun's pants, making him aware of her presence.

He bends down to her level and says "you remember the monsters you saw?" She nods her head "they are here to keep the monsters away" He explains.

Soon enough Tanjiro is introducing himself while Nezuko is patting her head. "My name is Tanjiro Kamado, and that's my sister Nezuko" He says with a friendly smile.

"My name is Eri" She says with a small smile. "Mr. Tanjiro? What's that?" She asked pointing to his sword, Tanjiro proceeds to give her the most child friendly response he can think of.

"It's my sword, I use it to keep the monsters away. Don't touch it cuz' it's very sharp ok?" He says.

"What are your quirks?" Izu-kun asks. "Oh, uh they are kinda useless tbh, mine just let's me smell better, Zenitsu's let's him hear better and Inoske is just too flexible"

A/N: I know these quirks are shit but I love the breathing styles, don't come for me.

Hearing this Inoske bends backwards and now has his head between his legs.

"Show off" Zenitsu mumbles under his breath

"Ha! These losers might as well be quirkless" Bakugo says

"Yeah but my quirk let's me know if any demons are nearby and how many, also if someone is bleeding. I can also dodge traps. "

Eri points to Inoske "what's wrong with him? " Ah yes, curious child that is unknowingly savage😌.

A/N: I know it's short, but I'm kinda stuck right now. I'm having a hard time deciding what should happen next. So how about you guys decide, comment if you want Shinso to get attacked by demon or if instead you want several demons to attack class 1-A. Buh Bye ٩(ര̀ᴗര́)