Chapter One - Meeting The Heros🦸‍♀️

(Y/N)'s pov:

"Caw! caw! Head to Musutafu! Two Marechi!" My crow Fuf (pronounced Foof, like food but with a f) screamed at me.

I started running, using my breathing styles as well as my unnatural demon speed. I was about a day away. (I don't know anything about japan (that's an exaggeration if you can't tell) so sorry if anything is incorrect, and I'll fix it. )

~•Time skip: brought to you by Hinata's poor fried brain•~

I finally arrived just as the sun was beginning to rise. "Fuf" I called out to, whom was flying above, well now she was perched on my shoulder.

"I'm assuming you want to know where the Marechi are?" She asked, Fuf was always slightly smarter than the other crows. "Yes please" I said, then she flew off in the direction of the Marechi.

I was running when she had stopped and perched on the tall wall in front of me "The Marechi are behind this wall" She said, then she flew off, probably to inform master (she means the leader of demon slayer corp.) that I had arrived.

I decided to walk myself in by scaling the wall.

"Warning! Warning! Level two breech! Warning!" There were red flashing lights everywhere, and loud noises. This caused me to be on guard just in case it was a demon blood art, but the loud noises got too much for my demonic ears. So I ended up crouching on the ground with my hands on my ears.

There was someone nearby, I couldn't see who it was as the loud noises and lights were too much for my sensitive senses.

"I-'s j-st - k-d" I bearly got what they said, then the lights and noises went away.

I took my hands of my ears and looked up, there was a tired looking man in front of me. He was crouching down, probably trying to be less intimidating.

"Kid what are you doing here? Where's your mom?" He asked

"Mommy is in the ground now" I spoke calmly, my calmness about the whole situation must have spooked him a little because he backed up a little bit.

"Wanna come with me kid? So we can find who takes care of you" He said holding his hand out

"Caw!" It was Fuf! ^-^

"Fuf!" I called excitedly, she landed on my shoulder.

She must have heard what he said as she discretely nodded her head yes.

I walked my stubby legs to the man and he picked me up.

"My name is Aizawa" He said although I know I can pronounce his name perfectly, I decided to call him "Zawa!" He sighed "close enough"

A/N: hello (*'∇')ノ how are you my beautiful readers. How was the chappy? Leave any questions in the comments, I do read them all. I don't get very many so it's easy to read them all. Any who don't forget to smash that star. I will be doing a Q+A soon, maybe in a few chapters. So leave your comments, opinions (pls no toxic opinions) and questions.

-sky☁