Chapter Four - Demons🗡

{𝚁𝚎𝚌𝚊𝚙:𝙱𝚎𝚐𝚒𝚗}

"Yeah but my quirk let's me know if any demons are nearby and how many, also if someone is bleeding. I can also dodge traps. "

Eri points to Inoske "what's wrong with him? " Ah yes, curious child that is unknowingly savage😌.

{𝚁𝚎𝚌𝚊𝚙:𝙴𝚗𝚍}

(Y/N) 's POV:

"Ready? " I asked Tanjiro and Nezuko.

"Where are you going this late at night? " Izu-kun asked.

"We're gonna patrol the area and kill some demons" Tanjiro said, Nezuko nodding in agreement.

"Why not in the daytime?" Talking lightning rod asked, I think he said his name was Kaminari.

"Demons die in the sun" I say reminding him.

"Can I go? I'd like to take some notes. " Izu-kun says.

"You'd just get in the way, plus you're a Marechi sorry" Tanjiro says, Izu-kun thinks for a bit then says.

"What about those flowers that's poisonous to demons, what's it called? What if I carry some with me? " Izu-kun says trying to convince us to let him go.

"Ehhhhhh fineee. But you have to stay close, that means no running off"

~•Timeskip: Early Morning, about 5 am•~

So we patrolled the area for a bit but Izu-kun got tired so we dropped him off at the dorms then patrolled some more.

Not a single demon in sight.

I was sitting in class just incase a demon was hiding in the school. Zawa gave the class free time so he could sleep.

"(Y/N)-chan? Where's everyone else" Uraraka asked.

"Sleeping" -(y/n)

"Oh, did they not get enough sleep last night? " -Mina

"No we were up all night patrolling the area" -(y/n)

"Then why aren't you asleep? " -Tsu

"I don't need sleep, I can sleep it's just not a requirement" -(y/n)

~•On the other side of the room•~

Third point of view:

"Hey Midobro?"

"Yes Kirishima-kun? "

"You look a little tired. Maybe you should take a nap" Kirishima says sounding quite worried.

"Now that you mention it he does look kinda tired" Kaminari butt in.

"Midoryia! You should have a proper sleep schedule. " Iida states doing his weird hand thing.

"It's just (y/n)-chan and her friends we're patrolling last night and they let me come along so I could take notes. They took me back to the dorms around midnight because I couldn't keep up and I was getting tired. Then I spent another hour sorting out my notes" Midoryia mumbled.

"Shut up ya damn nerd! " It was Baku.

"Did you learn anything? " Todoroki asked.

While the class was talking Aizawa had woken up in time for hero training.

"Shut up" Now that he had gotten their attention he continued, "(Y/n) is going to teach you how to protect yourselves from demons as quirks don't do much."

So the class went out to where they did their quirk assessments.

"If you come across a demon the best thing you can do is don't die. " (Y/n) stated bluntly.

The class sweat dropped.  "How do you suggest we do that? " Kaminari asked genuinely although it came out kinda sarcastic.

"Your quirks won't kill a demon but they do work for keeping a demon from killing you. " (Y/n) explained "for example; Bakugo can blast a demon away, probably blow its limbs off and he'll have time to find a demon slayer while it regenerates. " (Y/n) said causing a few other questions to arise.

"Why can't we fight back? " Jiro asked.

"Just keep them from eating you until demon slayers arrive" (Y/n) said getting tired of them wanting to fight the demons.