Chapter Five - le fight 😤

{𝚁𝚎𝚌𝚊𝚙: 𝙱𝚎𝚐𝚒𝚗}

"Your quirks won't kill a demon but they do work for keeping a demon from killing you. " (Y/n) explained "for example; Bakugo can blast a demon away, probably blow its limbs off and he'll have time to find a demon slayer while it regenerates. " (Y/n) said causing a few other questions to arise.

"Why can't we fight back? " Jiro asked.

"Just keep them from eating you until demon slayers arrive" (Y/n) said getting tired of them wanting to fight the demons.

{𝚁𝚎𝚌𝚊𝚙: 𝙴𝚗𝚍}

(A/n: I'm gonna stick to third pov for now)

"Fuf? " The small slayer said calling the bird down. She tilted her head as if to say 'What's up? ' . Although the bird could speak, last time she did so in front of the hero's they almost died from shock.

"Can you have Shinobu-chan get them wisteria daggers just in case? " With a nod Fuf flew off. "That's one helpful bird" Aizawa stated.

~Later that night~

The squad was out patrolling when they hear a ruckus (ah big word, scary). They rush over to see practaly the entire U.A staff fighting a few demons, none of them were seriously injured...yet. So they intervened killing the weak demons within seconds.

Endeavor was there for some reason. And he did not like being saved by children. "What is the meaning of this! I almost caught that villain!" He was simply spouting nonsense.

"That was a demon not a villain, it's incredibly difficult to catch one. The best option is to kill it. " (Y/n) said with Nezuko and Zenitsu nodding along with her.

"What if that wasn't a demon! You might have killed an innocent civilian! " All might was still mainly in the dark about demons. (Y/n) decided it would be best to lecture the pro.

"Tanjiro would have known if it was a human. Plus it's disintegrating right now."

"Still you didn't have to kill it! " All might didn't seem to get the point.

"That one has already eaten 19 humans..." Tanjiro said grimly. It seems some sense has been knocked into the pro's head.

Then Nezu popped out of Aizawa's scarf, the pros were used to this and the slayers knew he was there. "I would like to know more about your organization, Demon Slayer Corp. Right? "

Then a demon came running out of the treeline and lunged at Mic but it was quickly killed.

"How do you kill those things so easily? " Mic asked shuddering at the fact that children as old as the first years are able to take down the demons that take several hero's just to keep one at bay.

"Final selection. " The pros' ears perked up at this, especially Nezu.

"What happens at final selection?" Midnight asked. "You have to survive in a forest full of demons with no outside help. When we did it, we started with over 20 people but in the end only five came out alive. "

A/n: sorry for the short chapter, tell me what ships you would like to see. Also if you want any specific thing to happen let me know in the comments and I might put it in. Mostly cuz I'm running short on ideas.

-sky