31 *the end*

-Madison's POV-
"Look look at this." I show Katsuki my phone and he grabs it. "Who the fuck is this?" He asks annoyed and I laugh. "I don't know he added me on Snapchat! But look how small his dick is." I laugh and he chuckles. "Lets fuck with him." He laughs and starts typing. "Oh great you two are back together." Aizawa walks into the teachers lounge and I look to him. "Oh look you're still an asshole." I smile at him and Katsuki laughs at him.

"I sent him this when he asked for nudes." He shows me a stupid Among us meme and I laugh. "You're an idiot thats not even funny!" I say  and he chuckles. "I know but when he thinks its nudes it's hilarious." He says and I grab my phone from him. I block the guy and put my phone down. "I'm happy to see you happy young Wallace." All might says and I chuckle. "Yeah whatever." I smile a little and look down. "I'm bored." I tell Katsuki and he quirks an eyebrow. "Ok?" He asks and I smile. "Wanna do something reckless?" I whisper and he smirks. "Always." I grab his hand and we stand.

"We're gonna go do something. Don't call the cops cool? Cool!" I run out of the lounge with Katsuki before Aizawa can ask what we're doing. "What are we doing?" He asks and I smile. "I've never take you flying right?" I ask and he shakes his head. I smirk and look out the windows along the building. The sun was setting and almost dark. It was a chilly November day and I was excited for the winter months I love when its dark and cold and I Can't wait for Christmas season. "Ok its gonna great!" I say running up to the roof.

"The city is so beautiful at night. And at this hours its gonna be so amazing! I haven't been out like this in forever." I say and he chuckles. "You know I just realize we've been together for about 5 months now. You been here only for 7." He holds my hand and I smile.  "We're going on 6 baby." I say and grab his hips. I jump up and he catches me. "Make sure you hold on tight ok? We're going all over." I say and he smiles. "Nice. I can make us go faster with my explosions." He says and I smirk. "I love you." I kiss him and he kisses me roughly. I press the button on my hip and my ropes shoot out and attached to a building across the way allowing us to start flying away.

"Woah-" He holds me up as we fly through the air and I smile. "Fun aint it!" I ask and he nods. We land on a building and he smile. "I'll keep up with you with my quirks ok?" He asks me as he sets me down. "Really? Yeah ok!" I smile and he nods. We run off the building and we race through the skies together flying over the buildings around UA  and laughinf with each as we danced across the sky. God I love him so much... I'm happy he's willing to put up with me... I'm happy we're in this together...

-Aizawa's POV-
"Would you look at that." All might point up into the sky as we all walk back to the teacher dorms. The sun finally set and everything was peaceful except in the night sky we saw small explosions and happy laughter. "Is that..." I squint and look closer only to see Bakugo and Madison laughing as they flew around the sky back to the building.

"Beat you!" Madison shoots her ropes out to the building and grabs Bakugo. They swing and land on the ground together safely. "Idiot I beat you. Don't lie." Bakugo smirks and picks her up. "Whatever gets you to sleep at night." She retracts her ropes to her belt and finally noticed us. "Shit." She blushes bright red and Bakugo looks at us. "Sorry Aizawa." They both says and I roll my eyes. "Just go to the dorms. No more flying around alright?" I ask and they look to each other than to me. "No punishment?" "No house arrest?" "No lecture?" They ask back and forth and I wave them off.

"Just don't do it again." I say and they smile. "Yes sir!" She beams and Bakugo nods. He puts her down and she drags him past us. "I'll walk him to the dorms then I'll go home!" She yells and they run off giggling together. "Really Sho? No punishment at all?" Zashi asks as he intertwined his fingers in mine. "They're kids. And they were having a lot of fun. I've never seen either of them quite so happy." I say squeezing his hand and he blushes at me. We've not officially announced out relationship to the students or other teachers. Only eri know but I think most of them know.

"Going soft on her huh?" Zashi asks and I roll my eyes. "As if." I say but smile at the ground....

-No one's POV-
"Ok open." Bakugo says and Madison open her mouth. He puts whipped cream in her mouth and she opens her eyes. "That's whipped cream?" She asks and he nods. "From a can. I do it better." He smirks gloating about his culinary skills. "Gimme! I've never had this shit!" She says and squeezes more in her mouth. "Ugh I'm gonna get fat off this." She says and he smirks whipping a little but from her lip.

"The bigger the better love." He winks and She giggles. "Ugh why do you guy Literally have to be so cute!" Hagakure complains and they look over to the left. They hadn't realized most of the class watching them. "Cause we're amazing at everything we do so." Madison shrugs and Bakugo nods. "Its like in out nature to be this amazing." He says and the couple giggles together. "Ok! I think it's time for bed yeah?" Madison asks and Bakugo nods.

"God you even go to bed Early together!" Kaminari says and they both flip him off. The class giggles as Bakugo brings her upstairs. "Spend the night?" He asks and she nods. She puts ok one of his shirts and sleeps in her panties while he wears a tank top and sweat pants. The get into the bed together and cuddle up. "God this is so nice..." Madison says and holds his hand. "I'm... so excited." She says looking back to him.

"For what Princess?" He asks and she smiles. "The future." She says kissing him. "I can't wait to see where we go... what path we take. As long as we do it together." She says squeezing his hand. "As long as we do it together." He says and kisses her again.

"I love you Madison Wallace."

"... I love you too Katsuki Bakugo"