14

"So... you and him huh?" Aizawa drives us in the car and I look at him. "You wanna shut up?" I ask him and he chuckles. "You should..." He stops talking and holds back his laughter. "You guys should get matching couples tattoos" He snickers our and I groan. "Woah chill the fuck out Aizawa! We just started dating the class doesn't even know!" Bakugo yells in the back seat. "Yeah Jesus Aizawa!" I say and he laughs. "Fine fine..." He laughs at us and I roll my eyes. 

We get out of the car and Bakugo grabs my hand. "What are you doing?" He asks me and I smile. "I'm getting a serpent from here.." I point to my wrist. "Wrapped around my whole arm to my shoulder than it ends behind my ear. Also I'm gonna get a coffin with two skeletons inside." I say and he smiles. "Why two skeletons?" He asks and I giggle. "Because love is dead." I boop his nose and he laughs at me. 

We go inside and Aizawa looks around. "This place... looks dingy. Why don't you go somewhere nicer?" He asks and I roll my eyes. "Because I know the people here, and they're very clean." I whisper to him and bang on the front desk. "ALIYAAAAAAAAAAH!" I scream and Aizawa pats my head. "Shut the fuck up." He says and I laugh. "MADDIEEEEEE!" My tattoo artist Aliyah comes around the back and jumps over the counter. "Yay! My favorite client is back!" She hugs me and I giggle. "You know it! And I have I'm ready to get inked up! AND I have a new client for youuuu!" I say and point to Aizawa.

"Oh? Eraser head.." She bites her lip and Aizawa nods. "You're getting a tattoo?" Bakugo asks and he nods. "Yeah, I have one here, and I wanna get a black and cat here." He points to his forearm and Eri squeals. "I wanna get a tattoo!" Eri says and Aliyah giggles. "How about a temporary henna tattoo? I'll do it on the house." She says and Eri gasps. "Please daddy! Can I get a henna tattoo like you and Madison!" She begs and Aizawa nods. 

"Yeah why not." He shrugs with a smile. "Oh? What about this one?" Aliyah eyes Bakugo and I shake my head. "he's not getting any today." I say and he shakes his head. "yes I am." He smirks at me and I quirk an eyebrow. "I'm getting the dragon that I showed you, here.." He says pointing to his shoulder. "Oh my god, you're gonna look so sexy with a dragon tattoo." I say and he smirks. "yeah I know." He grabs my hips and pulls me into a kiss. 

"OI oi oi, no fucking in the shop!" Aliyah says pulling me away from Bakugo. "Aw but that's the best part about getting a tattoo." I wink at her and she laughs. "You're disgusting, Come on back I have everything set up." She tells me and we walk into the back. "Ok everyone! We got a full house!" Aliyah yells to her crew and they all look to us. "I'm working on my girl Maddie, J you take Eraser head, and Aussie, you take uh... this one." Aliyah points to Bakugo. 

"Oh this is Bakugo."  I say and she hums. "Alright Bakugo, go sit over there." She says and the boys go to Their artist. "And you little girl, sit here and be pretty till I'm done with Maddie, then I'll give you a pretty tattoo." She says booping Eri's nose. "Oh ok! Thank you ma'am." Eri smiles and I sit in a chair while Eri sits with Aizawa. "J let the little girl watch TV! We don't need her watching this trash." Aliyah yells at Aizawa's artist. 

"Gossip girl is not trash! It is a classic ole school drama!" The man yells and I laugh. "Let the child watch something!" She yells and he huffs. Eri puts on Avatar the last Airbender one of her favorite shows and no one complained. I explains to Aliyah what I wanted done and she drew up the designs and then started tattooing me. "So how you been girl? I see you got a little boyfriend." She says and I chuckle. 

"Yeah we just started dating, I don't know.." I mumble and she gives me a ball to squeeze for while she tattoos me. "You don't know? What you don't like him?" She asks and I shake my head. "No I like him too much... I haven't liked some one this much in a long time." I say and she hums. "I'm happy seeing you being open girl. You seem happier your whole energy feels clean and happy." She says and I smile. "Thanks girl..." I say and watch as she starts inking. 

We finished up the serpent after 2 and a half hours. Aizawa was still getting his done but he was passed out, how? I have no idea but he was sleeping right there. And Bakugo was still getting his done while on his phone. She gets started on my coffin with the skeletons and we just caught up on everything. "Oh do you still do piercings? I was thinking of getting just everything done today." I say and she nods. "Yeah what were you thinking?" She asks and I hum. "I wanna do my nip, or my tongue." I say and she laughs. 

"Why not ask your boyfriend?" She asks and I giggle. "he's gonna die watch this." I say and we giggle looking at Bakugo. "Hey Bakugo?" I call and he looks away from the television he was watching with Eri. "huh what?" He asks and I smile. "Should I get my nipple pierced or my tongue?" I ask him and he blushes bright red. "I um.." He thinks and looks up. "Both.... yeah both." He says looking back at me bright red. 

"Really?" I ask and we giggle. "yeah, Tongue rings are sexy, but nipple piercings are hot too." He says and I laugh. "Ok I'm gonna do my tongue only today." I say and he nods. "Nice." He winks at me and I giggle. "How are you feeling?" I ask and he nods. "Good, it's look cool so far." He says looking at his shoulder. "Did you tell your parents?" I ask and he shakes his head. "nope." he smirks and I laugh. "They're gonna think I'm a bad influence!" I say with a laugh. "You are bitch!" Aliyah says and we all laugh at her. "Shut up! I'm a good girl, I graduated early!" I say and she giggles. "Ok ok stop moving! I'm almost done." She says and I look at my arm. 

"This shit looks badass." I say smiling at the serpent head on the back of my hand. After another hour she finished my tattoo. Aizawa finally finished his and Bakugo was also done. "Ok! I'm gonna pierce your tongue then Eri you wanna get a henna?" Aliyah asks and Eri nods. "Oh damn I'm gonna be sore for a few days."  I say as Aliyah finishes wrapping my tattoo. "Nope recovery girl is gonna heal us up when we get back, then you can put them on display by tomorrow." Aizawa says and I gasp. 

"yes! I hate having to wait for the tattoo to heal when I get it!" I say with a smile. "I can't wait to see how sexy you look." Bakugo says to me and I smile. "I can't wait to see you." I say and he kisses me. "Ok ready?" Aliyah asks and I nod. I pick out a tongue ring and she pulls my tongue out of my mouth. This will be my 7th piercing. I have 2 on both of my ears, a ring in my cartilage on the right ear, a nose ring, and an eyebrow piercing as well. "Ok ready... 3...2...1... now" She stick the needle in my tongue and I flinch a little. "Ok yaaaay good job." Aliyah says and I chuckle. 

"Here take a look." She smiles and hands me a mirror. I stick out my tongue and smile at the small silver ball. "Fuck yeah.." I say and look to Aizawa. "Nice." He says and I nod. "Super cool!" Eri says and I giggle. "Why don't you guys check out while I do Eri's tattoo?" Aliyah asks and I smile. "Thank you so much for this!" I hug her and she nods. "Anytime! Make sure to come back soon." She says and I nod. 

We go to the front and settle how much we have to pay. "I got it." I tell Aizawa and he shakes his head. "I got my own." He say giving his debit card to the man. "And I got mine." Bakugo says handing him debit card. "I should open a bank account..." I hand the man 2 hundred and 50 dollars in cash and they chuckle. "Yeah you keep all your money in cash in your room, you should open a back account and keep it secure idiot. Especially now that you're making consistent money." Bakugo says. "Yeah yeah whatever." I giggle and Eri comes running into the front. 

"Look! I got a kitty just like daddy!" Eri squeals showing her arm. "Nice work baby." Aizawa picks her up and she smiles. "You think poppy will like it?" She asks and Aizawa blushes. "Oh yeah.." He mumbles and clears his throat. "Poppy?" Me and Bakugo asks as we walk out. "Mr. Mic!" Eri says and Aizawa blushes deeper. "Don't tell anyone." He says and we both laugh. "ok ok we won't say." I laugh and hold Bakugo's hand. "Today was fun.." He says to me and I hum. 

"Yeah I like hanging out with yo guys..." I say and he kisses me. "Let's go get healed up." He says and I hum. "hell yeah." We go back to the school and go to recovery girl to get healed up so we can all show off our new tattoos. Today was actually really nice, And I liked being out with Bakugo as like a couple thing... Its like were just really good friends that get to kiss and I like it...