3

A/N: Maddisons hair is a half shaven undercut just to get a better idea of what she looks like! here is an example.

I'm working on a picture of her rn so just hold on tight for that. Ok now back to the story!

~~~~~~

-Maddison's POV-

"Do I have to do this?" Eraser and his daughter Eri were taking me to some restaurant in the city for dinner. "Yeah! It's gonna be fun Daddy and me always have a good when we come here." Eri says and grabs my hand. She's 8 but she's so tiny and cute. I pick her up and she smiles at me. "You're gonna have fun!" She smiles and I sigh but smile at her. "Yeah ok." I say and walk with her. She was with a Yakuza group before she was with Eraser, it's funny because I was actually hired by said group to do something for them. But they just... gave me a bad vibe and I didn't like the group. So I didn't work with them, they were pissed but oh well I'm never in one place for too long so they couldn't find me. 

I wish I had know about Eri at the time though, I would have saved her than if I did. "Ok here." Eraser holds open the door for the both of us and we go in. "Table for 3." I tell the hostess and she smiles. "Ok follow me! Oh I love your hair." She smiles at me and I smirk. "Thanks I like your tattoo's where'd you get em done?" I ask and she giggles. She grabs 3 menus and we all follow her to a table. "You know the place on 5th? The tattoo barn?" She asks and I nod. "That's there I got mine!" I point to the tattoo on my arm and she smirks. 

"Nice.." She bites her lip looking me up and down and I smile. She brings us to a table and we all sit. "This your kid?" She asks give us the menu. "His, I'm 19." I say and she smiles. "I just turned 20." She says and writes something on her notepad. "Give me a call." She winks and slides the paper my way. "You got it sweetheart." I wink and she walks away. I look at the paper and smile. "What the hell just happened?" Eraser asks and I smile. "Got a number." I say showing it to him. Her name was Maria. I most likely won't call her, or maybe I will, she was hot. 

"You play for both teams?" He asks and I shrug. "I play with whoever I want. You?" I ask and he nods. "Me as well." I say and I chuckle. "Queer squad." I fist bump him and chuckle. We look at the menu and I decided just to order some fries. I wasn't very hungry today. "Hey! I'm Kyoua! I'll be taking your orders today! Have we decided what we wanted?" I look up at the boy taking our orders a blush. 

"Shit.." I mumble and he looks down at me. "Maddie?" He asks and I sigh, I look up at him and fake smile. "Kyoua! Oh my gosh!" I fake smile and he beams at me. "Hey! it's been a while! How you been?" I stand and hug him. "Good good, I didn't know you worked here." I say and glance to Eraser. "yeah I just started... Um.. So..." He looks down as I sit. "Why didn't you ever call me?" He asks and I nervous laugh. "You know work and shit was a lot and I was moving around a lot and just... yeah." I say and he frowns. "So can you take our orders?" I ask slightly annoyed at how he was acting. 

"OH yeah!" He says and takes out orders. "be right back." He says looking at me and walking away. "Ugh why do people have to be so clingy! Now I have to give him a fake numberrrr." I huff shaking my head. "You seem to attract a lot of people." Eraser says and I shrug. "Wha can I say, I'm very hot." I say and he chuckles. "I just don't understand why people try so hard with me! Especially guys I mean like I should be totally perfect to them, I don't asks for a relationship or anything just get in and get out. I don't do the whole Lovey Dovey relationship thing." I mumble tapping my nail on the table.