21

"Ok you sit here." Me and Katsuki sit in the boys bathroom of the dorms while we were dying our hair. He just finished bleaching my hair so I washed it out and he applied the dye to the bottom. I went with a deeper red and I did half my hair. I sat in a chair and Katsuki sat in between my legs. "Are you sure you wanna do black?" I ask him and he hums. "I need a change. Plus it'll wash and grow out eventually." He shrugs and I smile. "Yeah cool." He decided to do black instead of red when I told him that he and Kiri would be matching and he complained that he didn't want to look like "that shitty ass shitty hair" so we got him black hair dye instead.

"GAAAAH!" I was messaging the hair dye into Katsuki head making sure I was getting it everywhere when someone screamed. We look to the entrance to the bathroom and saw Kaminari and Shinso. "Oh hey guys." I wave and go back to Katsuki hair. "WHAT ARE YOU DOING HERE!" Kaminari yells and Shinso smirks at me. "Hey." He winks and I giggle. "Hey back off mindfuck she's mine." Katsuki wraps and arm around my leg and Shinso laughs. "And this one is mine." He wraps his arm arounf Kaminari and He blushes.

"Oh when did you two start dating?" I ask with a smile still focusing on the hair. "Last week. Its new but I like him." Shinso smiles and I nod. "Good for you guys!" I smile and look to Katsuki. "Look down." I say and he tilts his head down. "You didn't answer my question. WHAT ARE YOU DOING HERE?" Kaminari yells and I roll my eyes. "We're dying our hair." Katsuki says annoyed. "Mhm. He's gonna look super sexy with black hair." I say and Katsuki chuckles. "Well why here! You have a bathroom in your place!" Kaminari yells at me. "Well the tiles don't get stained from the hair dye. If we washed out hair in my bathroom then my ceramic tub would get all stained. And we can't go to the girls room What if someone wants to take a shower?" I say and Katsuki nods in agreement.

"WE WANNA SHOWER!" Kaminari yells and I shrug. "Than go for it. I've seen his willy, but if it makes you feel better I'm not looking anyways." I say and he huffs. "I don't want a girl showering in here!" He says and I roll my eyes. "Fine idiot I'll shower and the girls shower." I say and he smiles. "Thank you." He says and Katsuki huffs. "Fucking idiot." He says and I chuckle. "Ok you're all done. "Wait like... 20-25 minutes and than wash it out." I say taking my gloves off. "I'm gonna go shower in the girls showers. I'll come back here when I'm done and help ok?" I say and he nods. "Yeah sure." He kisses me and I smile.

I walk and go to the girls showers where inside Actually all the girls were in there. "Oh hey guys. Mind if I use the showers? Kaminari was being a little bitch about me showering in the boys batbroom." I say and Mina giggles. "Go right ahead!" She says and I smile. "Thanks!" They were all wearing towels so they must have just gotten out. I quickly shower making sure to get all the wet dye out.  Once I was done I walk out of the stall. "Hey do you have an extra towel?" I ask mina and she gasps at me. "Oh damn! Now I see why Bakugo likes you so much look at that body girl!" She says and I laugh.

"You're so sexy! With the tattoos and the scars damn!" She tosses me an extra towel and I wrap my body. "Thanks all of you are super hot if you ask me. Even you Ururaka, very sexy." I say and she blushes. "T-thanks Goddess." She says and I smirk. "You can call me Madison." I say walking to the mirror. I look at my hair and run my fingers through kt trying to get the knots out. "Oh this is perfect timing! We're having a little girls night on Saturday! Wanna come?" Jiro asks and I look to them. "It's gonna be fun!" Hagakure says and I shrug. "Sure why not." I say looking back to the mirror. "Great! Come to my dorm on Saturday it's gonna be great!" Mina smiles and I nod. "I'll be there. I'm gonna go check on Katsuki and see if he got all the hair dye out. I'll see you girls later." I wave at them and leave the bathroom. I go back to the boys locker room where more boys had now joined Katsuki in the bathroom.

"Hey did you get all the dye out?" I ask Katsuki and he nods looking in the mirror. "GAH!" Kaminari yells and all the boys look to me. Ilda, kiri, shinso, deku, Todoroki, and Sero all look at me and blush. They all cover there eyes and look down. "Why didn't you get fucking changed into your clothes idiot?" Katsuki asks blushing at me a bit. "I was all wet I'm gonna brush and dry my hair and then get dressed but I wanted to check on you first." I say and he nods. "I'm fine." He kisses me and I smile. "GET OUT!" Kaminari yells and I roll my eyes. "Oh my god you're all so immature! I know you've all seen a naked girl you watch fucking porn." I say with an eye roll.

"Yeah but if we look at you Bakugo will blow out heads off." Sero says and Katsuki nods. "Hes right." He says and I chuckle. "Fine fine I'm leaving. Meet me in the common room when you're done." I say and go back to the girls room. I dry my hair and brush it out. It looks really good! Once I was done I walked out and went to the common area (fully clothed) and I saw Katsuki sitting in yhe couch while everyone surrounded him. "You look super hot with black Bakugo!" Mina says "yeah! Its a nice change!" Kiri says. "I like it Kacchan!" Deku says.  "Oh wow it does look really good!" I say getting there attention.

  "Oh wow it does look really good!" I say getting there attention

"I love that black." I smile at him and he blushes lightly. "Yes Red! Super manly dude!" Kirishima high fives me and I chuckle. "Very nice." I kiss Katsuki and look at the time. "I'm gonna head back to my place Aizawa needs me to do some work. I'll see you in the morning though!" I wave and satrt walking to the doors. "Oh Alright call me later." He says and I nod. "Will do. Have a good night everyone!" I wave and walk out of the dorms.

"Hey aizawa!" I yell as I walk into his dorm. "What did you need from me?" He texted me while I was drying my hair telling me he needed me to come to his place ASAP. "Oh um... come we're in the living room!" He yells and I nod. I walk into the living and my stomach swirls when I look in there. Aizawa, Mic, and Eri sat all together on one couch... while on the other sat... "Mom?"