22

"Mom?" I stare at her on the couch. She's been crying... her eyes are puffy and she's got red cheeks. "Madison..." she stands and runs capturing me in a hug. I push her away from me and punch her in the face. "Ok ok." Aizawa pulls me away from her and I stare at she covers her cheek that I punched. "What the hell is this?" I ask pulling my arms away from him. "I know you're probably so confused dear but I can explain everything." Mom says and I stare at her. "Please Madison." She begs and grabs my hand. "Don't fucking touch me." I pull my hand from her and she nods. "Sorry." She looks down and walks back to the seat.

"What is the fuck is going on." I look at Aizawa and he sighs. "She showed up here, and explained everything. Just listen to her." He says before sitting back down with Eri and Mic. I cross my arms staring at her. "Well go on." I say and she nods. "Your father... was very open in the fact he did not want children." She says and I roll my eyes. "But when I got pregnant I fought because I wanted to have a child." She says and I hum. "Sure." I say and she nods. "And well... the night of the accident... um." She chokes on her words and I roll my eyes. "He was going to kill you and fake our own deaths then make me run away with him." She cries and my body tenses.

"What?" I ask and she nods. "He was the one who hired a hit man to kill you. He got fake body doubles that were burned past recognition and he took me in the night out of the house and blew up the house while you were sleeping. I watched everything but I couldn't scream, I couldn't move. He had me locked in the car and gagged me. I couldn't get to you." She sobs looking at me and I bite my lip. "He took me and held me captive in london the last 11 years... He recently.. had a heart attack. And he passed away. I finally got out." She says and I look down. Don't feel bad for her, she left you. "I'm sorry Madison Baby. Believe me when I say I tried every single day to get back to you." She says and I feel tears in my eyes.

"I just wanna be there for you now. I want to get to know you please." She says and I clench my fist. I don't need her. If she truly cared she would have come back 10 years ago. If she truly cared she would have done anything to get in contact with me. "Madison please." She asks and I walks to her. "Fuck. You." I point in her face and she stares at me. "If you cared you would have done anything to get to me. I don't need you now, and apparently I didn't need you back then. Fuck you." I say and she grabs my hand. "I know you don't need me! But please I want to be in your life! And believe me I tried to get to you. Every time I tried to escape he would break a leg or give me a concussion! But I still tried every time!" She says and I huff.

Don't fee bad for her. "Well I went through a lot too you know!" I yell and she stands. "I know! I've seen the news stories the articals I've heard stories of Medusa! As soon as I saw them I knew it was you! I can't imagine how hard it was and I feel horrible!" She cries and I shake my head. "I don't feel bad for you!" I yell and she stares at me. "I'm not weak like you. I don't need your fucking pitty." I choke on my words and she cries staring at me. "So what I missed you! So what I cried sometimes thinking about you! Right now that doesn't change anything that's happened to me!" I yell at her and Aizawa grabs my body pulling my back.

"Why now! I was so happy things were great! I-i have a job and I have a boyfriend and things are good! I c-can't." I start sobbing and Aizawa hugs my body. "No let me go." I yell at him but he doesn't let go. "Stop it." I cry allowing my legs to go limp. When did I get so weak? A year ago i wouldn't care if she was back but now my whole body feels like its falling to pieces. "Let me go please." I sob and he lets me go. "I'm going home. I can't do this right now." I don't even double think I just run out of there and run to my place.

"God damnit!" I grunt and go into my kitchen. I grab a brand new bottle of whiskey and a shot glass. I was just gonna pour a shot... but I needed the whole damn thing. I just start drinking straight from the bottle chugging it quickly to forget everything...

~~~~
-Bakugo's POV-
After we finished dying our hair and Madison went home last night she never called me back. Since I was up early I might as well go see her. I put on my slides and made my way over to the teacher dorms. I knock on her door but get no answer. "Hey Madison its me." I knock again but got no response still. I go to Aizawas place and knock. "Oh bakugo. What do you need?" He asks with a yawn. "Yeah Madison isn't answering her door can you unlock her place for me?" I asks and he nods. "Yeah sure. She's had a long night she could use a visit." He says grabbing his key ring.

We go over to her dorm and he unlocks the place. "Madison!" I call out but get no response. "She should be awake..." Aizawa says and I look in her room but she wasn't in her bed. "Hey madison?" I call and we walk to the living room. Nope... we go into the kitchen and stop when we see her. There was a bottle of whiskey broken kn the floor, throw up in another part and she was passed out on the floor. "Madison?" I ask and Aizawa runs to the floor next to her. "MADISON!" He yells and I shake my head. "C-call the police. NOW!" He yells and I pull out my phone. "Madison come in kid wake up!" Aizawa yells shaking her. I called the cops and 10 minutes later them and an ambulance arrive.

"Madison..." I watch as her body is loaded on to a stretcher in her kitchen. "We need to get her stomach pumped she's still alive lets go." A paramedic says as they roll her out. Everything was a blurr, I finally snapped out of it and Aizawa walked out of the apartment with them. "Oh god w-what happened!" Midnight yells as the rest of the teachers come out of there dorms. "Where are her parents sir?" An officer asks and Aizawa shakes his head. "I'm her legal guardian whats going on?" He asks and all the teachers surround us. "Seems like alcohol poisoning. Does she have a history with drinking?" A paramedic asks and I look behind him seeing Madison being loaded into an ambulance.

"Well she drinks but..." Aizawa runs his fingers through his hair. "Was she under a lot of stress? Maybe in shock or angry?" The paramedic asks and Aizawa nods. "Yes yes last night she got some news last night and she was stressed!" Aizawa says and The paramedic nods. "Maybe that and the mixture of that much Alcohol could have affected her body negatively. She seems to have injested a full bottle of whiskey in under an hour quiet the shock to the system." The paramedic says. "Wait will she be alright!" I yell and they all look to me. "Yes of course you got her at a good time. Even 15 minutes later she could have died." The paramedic says and my stomach flips.

Dead...

Similar paths (Bakugo x OC)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें