25

"Hey!" I walk into the dorms and wave at all the students. "Madison" The fuck are you doing here, you didn't text me." Katsuki says from the couch. "I'm not here for you ass hole, I'm having a "girl's night" Whatever the fuck that is." I say and bend over kissing him. "With all the girls?" He asks and I nod. "I believe so yes." I say and he hums. "Yeah ok, Good luck. I'll be out here." He says and I nod. "Yeah totally." I smile and walk to the elevators. "Oh and um... no drinking. Please." He says and I blush. "Kats it was-" "Just please. For me?" He asks and all the boys look at me. 

"... Yeah Kats... I promise." I say and he smiles a little. "Thank you." he says and I nod with a smile. "Of course." I press the button and wait for the doors to open. "Why can't she drink bro?" I hear Sero whisper. "Because I fucking said so now fuck off." Katsuki huffs grabbing the gaming controller from Deku. I chuckle a little and the elevator doors open. I go up to Mina's room and knock on her door. "MADISON! Yes just in time!" She smiles and drags me inside. "Oh hey everyone." I smile and wave at the girls.

"Ok first things first, We wanna talk about dun dun dunnnnn! the drama!" Mina awkwardly giggles. "Drama?" I ask as I join the girls in the circle. "Yes, we wanted to all talk about this Bakugo, Ururaka, you, situation." Momo says and I quirk an eyebrow. "Is there... still a situation I was un aware of?" I ask and they all look around. "I assumed we understood that this was over." I chuckle and look around. "I wanted to talk to you." Ururaka says and I look at her. 

"I... I was jealous of you. Since the day you arrived. You're just so... perfect." She says and I blush. "What?" I laugh and she chuckles smiling at me. "You just know who you are! You're so mature and grown up and just go cool! I think we all knew Bakugo was attracted to you as soon as you called him a "good boy" on your first day of school." She giggles making us all giggle a little. "Me and Bakugo were never meant to be... I just... I don't know why I was infatuated with him. And After I got over Deku... well I just don't know I got crazy." She says swirling her hand on the rug. 

"I'm so incredibly sorry for everything I did to you. So so sorry. I just... I hope we can be friends?" She asks and I smile. "um... Well I'd just like to say that I am far from perfect. Something that I am learning." I mumble and she giggles. "No! You're literally perfect! You're just... amazing." She says and I chuckle. "I'm not. And as much as I like to say I'm a goddess and I'm the best most perfect person in the world... I'm not. I have a lot of issues. You guys are kind, and strong, independent women. I'm nothing like you." I say with a smile at the ground. 

"What! You're so strong and independent! You're so sweet and kind and lovely everyday!" Momo says and I chuckle. "I'm not strong at all. I'm weak... Sure I can fight I can put on a show for everyone but I'm so... broken." I feel tears in my eyes and I stare at the ground, and laugh. "I mean I couldn't even tell Katsuki I loved him for months! but I do, I've loved him for so long but I just.. couldn't... I couldn't say it." I sniffle and everyone stays silent. "I'm so broken. I honestly don't know why Katsuki likes me at all." I laugh and shake my head. "He doesn't need someone like me hurting him." I whisper and whip my face as tears flow uncontrollably from my eyes. 

"You don't mean that. You know you're strong! You do amazing thing everyday!" Mina says and I shake my head. "And Bakugo is so much better with you!" Ururaka says and I cry more. "He found me.." I cry and look up. "I drank too much... After finding out my mother was alive I went to my dorm and I drank a full bottle of whiskey and I got alcohol poisoning and I almost died." I sob and whip my face. "He was the one who found me unconscious and half dead on my kitchen floor. he was the one who called the cops, and came to visits me everyday for week I was gone." I sob and choke on my air. 

"And I couldn't even give him an apology when the doctor said I almost died! I didn't care, I didn't even think about Katsuki and what he had to see, what he would go through if I died! I don't know when I stoped caring about my own life but I realized that my life now affects other people! I'm such a mess." I sob at the ground. "Madison." Ururaka picks up my chin and makes me look at her. "Bakugo loved you so much." She says and whips my face. 

"You and him are so perfect together it's ridiculous." She giggles and I sniffle. "And the fact that now you are acknowledge that nobody is perfect including yourself, and trying to make a conscious effort to change yourself... It shows me, all of us. Just how much you love and care about Bakugo. How good you two love each other and are helping each other make improvements in your life, I mean I don't think I've ever seen that boy smile or look at ANYONE the way he looks at you Madison." She says and I giggle a little. "You are a good person. You're perfect in your own ways, and you're working on the area's you're not so amazing at. That's what life is all about." She says and I smile. 

"Thank you Ururaka." I smile and she nods. "UGH I love the beginning of new friendships! Now that the Drama is all good and done and we're all besties now, how about we do some face masks, talk about our crushes and relationships, and watch a trash movie while eating popcorn huh?" Mina asks and we all laugh. "yeah! Let's do it!" I smile and we all cheer. We all put on face masks and start talking casually. 

"So... what do we all think about the guys?" Hagakurge giggles and I chuckles. "Ugh I love Eijiro so much! And he so fucking romantic! The other day he just came to my dorm and kissed me because he just missed me!" Mina squeals and we all giggle. "Well Momo is by far the best girlfriend in the world if I do say so myself. She's always making me romantic gifts with her quirk." Jiro says and Momo blushes. "Well Jiro recently wrote me quite the romantic love song." Momo says and Jiro blushes. 

"ojiro is amazing too! He always holds my hand just so he doesn't loose me!" Hagakure says. "What about you Tsu? Ochaco? Crushing on anyone?" Mina asks and they both blush. "Well I've had my eye on someone for a while ribbit." Tsu blushes at Ururaka and she giggles. Oooooh. "Oh a little budding romance?" I ask and the girls all giggle while Tsu and ururaka blush. "What about you Madison? How is Bakugo in boyfriend terms?" Momo asks and I blush. 

"Oh Katsuki? Well he's nice, I love being around him, and he's very nice to me." I say and they smile. "Have you slept with him yet?" Hagakure asks and I blush. "Oh no no... Um I told him we should wait. I don't want to spoil his first time, I would like to make it special." I say and they all aww. "But we've done other stuff, only once but we do make out." I say and the all oooh. "He's a surprisingly soft kisser, he's very gently and kind, and I love the way his hands feels very course but his gentle touch is very nice. And the way he runs his fingers through my hair and he will run a hand along my thigh-" I look at the girls and blush as they all stare at me with smiles. 

"sorry." I giggle and they all laugh. "God that's so hot! Who knew Bakugo was such a kind lover." Mina giggles and I blush. "Don't get me wrong he's pretty rough too, he knows what to do." I say and they all laugh at me. "This is nice you guys, I've never do a girls night. I like this." I say and they nod. "Yeah this is pretty fun, we should definitely do this again!" Jiro says. "hell yeah!" I smile and we all laugh...