5

-Madison's POV-

"hey! Can't believe you actually showed up!" I smile jumping up from my seat in the teachers lounge. "Whatever, It was either this or train with shitty hair and he's a shit fighter sometimes." He says and I smile. "Hello." I sign to him and he rolls his eyes. "Yeah hi." He says and I chuckle. "You're seriously a bad deaf person, do you not know how to sign?" I ask signing the whole time. "I learned a little, the alphabet and a few things." He says and I hum. 

"I'm going out Aizawa." I say grabbing my phone. "Not off campus with the students." He says from the sleeping bag. "No yeah totally." I roll my eyes and grab Bakugo by his tie. "We're totally going off Campus." I whisper and he blushes. "Bakugo don't let her go off campus. If she leaves call the cops." Aizawa says and I stomp my foot. "You are an absolute buzzkill." I say annoyed. "Bye." he says not even opening his eyes. 

"Whatever." I pull Bakugo by his tie and we walk down the hallway. "Let me go." he pushes me off him a but I wrap my arms around his arm moving my body on his. "Why you don't like me being so close to you Katsuki~" I whisper and see him blush. I know he's attracted to me, A lot of the guys in class have shown interest actually. Kaminari actually asked me on a date an Kirishima ogled over my boobs when I bent over his desk even though he's dating Mina. It's actually pretty empowering knowing I have all these guys low key wrapped around my little finger.

The only thing is Bakugo is not quite wrapped yet. He refuses to show more interest in me other than blushing. I want him more than the other boy because he shows little to know attraction. I know it's in there somewhere I just have to find it. That is of course he's not attracted to women in which case I'll back off. "You have a girlfriend Bakugo?" I ask and he shakes his head. "Nope." He says and smirk at me. "Why? Are you coming onto me?" He lifts my chin to look at him and I smile. "Absolutely." I wink and he rolls his eyes. 

I bring him back to my dorm and allow him to sit on my couch. "Just do whatever I'm gonna get changed." I say and hand him the remote. "Sure." He turns on the tv and I skip off to my room. I take odd my costume and I smile at my naked body. I'm not perfect in anyway. I have stretch marks on my stomach and little muffin top on my belly but I still love my body in every way. I change into a little tight tank top with no bra and put on my tiny booty shorts. This should work, If he's somewhat attracted to me then this will hopefully rope him in... 

-Bakugo's POV-

I look around her dorm, it was empty, no pictures just empty picture frames. She had a long couch and one recliner and a large tv mounted to the wall and a coffee table. It wasn't decorated she just had a blanket on the side of the couch. "Want something to drink Bakugo? I have water juice, and I have some beer!" She yells from the kitchen. "Uh the fuck no just some water." I yell to her and she giggles. "Sure, want an ice pop?" She asks and I quirk an eyebrow. "Sure.." I say and she comes around the corner and I see her. 

I blush instantly seeing her outfit. She came and sat down with me handed me a cup of water and an ice pop. "What are we watching?" She asks with a smile and I stare at her. "Oh I don't know." I mumble and she giggles. "Well we can just talk." She says and lick up the ice pop. She starts sucking on the top of it and slowly takes more and more in. Is she... doing this on purpose? No way she's just scrolling on her phone there is no way she's doing this... God that shit is hot. 

I start eating my ice pop and she looks at me. "So how long have you been deaf?" She turns to me crossing her legs and still sucking on her ice pop damn near deep throating the whole thing. I gulp and look away. "Um just a little over a year. Because of my quirk just too many close accidents. I blew out my ear drum in my right ear." I say and she nods looking at my hearing aid. "funny, My left ear is where my implant is... we're like perfect for each other." She whisper and I blush. "Whatever.." I mumble and look her up and down.