Chapter. 4

The boy layed on his side holding one of his hands over his mouth. Small shakey breaths could be heard throughout the empty room. 001 slowly got up using his hands as support. He went over to the metal door and peaked through a small hole.

001 quickly got away from the door and got on all fours his tail lashing furiously. The door opened and immediately two men grabbed the boy by his arms and held him against the wall as the third person came up. The man stared at the creature out of pure curiosity before putting on a muzzle on 001's face.

"Let me go..." 001 managed to whisper out but the men ignored him and dragged him out of the room. His feet brushing against the white tiles. 001 was pushed into a room again. "You have five minutes to change" the man  instructed before closing the door after him.

Showers were the worst. The water was always either too hot or too cold. And they also had cameras to watch you in case 'something' happens. All you do is just stand while they pour water on you.

001 took off his stained dress and threw it on the ground since he didn't know how to fold clothes. He walked through another door leading him to a shower room. The room had dark tiles and beige walls. It wasn't really pretty honestly. 001 walked into one of the stalls and turned on the water. The small droplets of cold water landing on his face was uncomfortable. He sat down on the ground watching as the blood went down the drain with the rest of the water.

Suddenly his back began to throb. He curled into a ball again as he shut his eyes. 'Its my fault.. If only I hadn't attacked the guards this wouldn't have happened!' 001 bit his hand to stop thinking about the incident. At the same moment the door opened revealing the same man from before. "Seven minutes are up get dressed. You will get 3 minutes to dress up"

ςԹςԹςԹςԹςԹςԹςԹςԹςԹςԹςԹςԹςԹ

I'm truly sorry for the short chapters. I am a really lazy person and I don't have a lot of ideas. If any of you have ideas or stuff you'd like to happen in the story please do comment!

If any of you have any complains that's alright :)

If I make any mistakes please do correct me.

Have a nice day/night everyone☻