Chapter 2.

5 years have passed since the day of the boy's kidnapping. He was now 11. His fluffy green hair turned into black matted hair that covered his face. His whole body was now scarred face to toes with beatings and other. He now had wings, a tail ,small horns sticking out of his head and black claws. He was pale and skinny. His name wasn't Izuku anymore but 001.

Scientists argued back and forward as they wanted to try out new tests on 001. Some agreed but some didint and this caused a big commotion. 001 on the other hand was laying on the freezing cold floor trying to fall asleep but couldnt knowing someone could come in any minute now and take him somewhere. A small Beep startled 001 as someone talked through the intercom. "001 Its time for you to eat. The doors will open and you will remain seated. Understood?" 

The person on the other side of the intercom recieved no answer. The metal door opened revealing two men who seemed to have protection gear or something. They both walked over to the patient and un-chained him. The men grabbed the patient and walked out of the white room. 

001 gazed around the halls as he was dragged into another room with a table and a plate with "food". It was disgusting. The things  these people served him tasted absolutely horrendous but he'd eat it or else he would get punished. The men took 001's muzzle off and closed the door leaving the 11 year-old alone. The patient  sat at the table and swallowed the 'food' slowly and then he was finished. 

The door made a beep noise as it opened revealing diffrent men this time. "They must've changed shifts.." thought 001. The childs green eyes focused on the men as they came closer and closer. "I have a chance to escape!" 001 as fast as he could bit the mans arm and ran out of the room. He closed the door to make sure back-up would arrive a bit late.

001 ran and ran. He turned around every corner  and didint dare to look back not until he passed some security holding a what seemed a 7 year old girl. He jumped onto the security and bit into his neck. He ripped apart his flesh and looked at the girl. She took this as a sign to run. An alarm could be heard as several footsteps approached 001. "ATTENTION TO EVERYONE. 001 HAS ESCAPED. GET BACK-UP AND HUNT THE PATIENT DOWN. I REPEAT. 001 HAS ESCAPED. Don't hesitate to shoot him. Thank you." The intercom was then ended. The alarm made 001's ears hurt but he ran. He couldn't afford to be caught. He Had to escape.

001 ran around the corner only to be faced with groups of men with guns. Izuku growled at them as he got into a fight stance. "Aw dont be scared. We wont hurt you right Jerry?" Asked one of the security. "Not unless he hurts us first" More men approached 001. He was surrounded. He didint find the exit in time... 

001 had enough of being treated this way. He jumped onto a man and clawed at him. Growling and snarls could be heard as the 'creature' bit into the enemies neck. "SHOOT HIM NOW" One of the men shouted. But they were scared. 001 moved onto the next enemy. Biting their leg or gouging their eyes out. 001 was covered in blood. He didin't want this but he wanted freedom. Right when he was about to run he was caught. His collar electrocuted him and 001 fell to the ground grasping for his collar. "Now Now why did you do this? You will never escape. No one is looking for you so..Why..?" Spoke an angry but calm voice.

001 turned around to bite the woman but was electrocuted once more. "You killed Five of our men...You do know actions have consequences right?" The woman laughed as she attached a leash to 001's collar. "Bring me a tough cage Damon" The man nodded and walked away. "You poor child..." The woman said with a saddening voice. She crouched down beside 001 and brushed through his messy hair. 001 simply growled he didn't want her disgusting hands touching him. "You've gone through so much.." She started laughing to herself as she stood up still holding on to 001's leash.

Cliffhanger *Evil laugh*

I'm currently in school so i can't write much since i have 14% battery left.
I Hope you enjoyed this chapter

Have a nice day everyone <3