Chapter 1.

No One's POV:

Two little boys could be seen by a river. Both of them laughing and talking about heros. It was nice to see them getting along. One had blonde spiky hair while the other had green fluffy hair. They got up and started running back home. "See you kacchan!" shouted the green haired boy as he ran into his house. "Oh you're back Izu! Just in time for dinner i made katsudon" the green haired woman said as she put down two bowls of katsudon on the table. "Go wash yourself first your covered in mud!"

The two sat at the table eating their dinner. "You always make the best food mom!" Izuku beamed as he took his bowl to the sink. "Glad you like it" Inko looked over to izuku who was now heading outside again. "Im gonna play heroes and villains with kacchan mom I'll be back soon!" Inko smiled as she looked out the door making sure her kid was safe before closing the door again.

"Kacchan said he would be waiting here for me I hope it doesent take him too long" Izuku murmured to himself. Not long after the small child sat on a big rock his legs dangling as he looked at the river. "Kacchan is that you?" Izuku questioned himself as he heard loud footsteps approach him. Two big men dressed in black uniform approached the child. Izuku just stared. His body wouldnt move.

One of the men grabbed Izuku and knocked him out while the other one made sure no one was watching them. "Alright its clear lets go" The other man nodded as they walked out of the forest. They threw the kid into a cage and put him into a black van which was filled with other kids such as Year 5 to 10.

(Lets say 3-4 hours have passed)

Izuku woke up. His eyes adjusting to the darkness. He looked around and could hear whimpers and cries of small children. His head hit the top of the cage as the van ran over a rock. "Ouch.." "Where's mommy..?" The child asked as small tears ran down his cheeks. Nobody answered him. Izuku curled into a ball as the van stopped moving. Footsteps could be heard again and then the back of the van opened revealing a tall man in a black suit. ''That must be the man from earlier but why..?'' Izuku wondered. Chattering could be heard from somewhere and then came a bang.

The boy covered his ears as he was taken out of the van. He was put on some cart? or platform? He didint know but the looks he got from the other adults scared him.

So. This is the first chapter. I hope you enjoyed. If anybody has any ideas please let me know :) If i make a mistake please be free to correct me. English is kinda hard so the chapters wont always be the best . Have a nice day/Night everyone <3