Chapter. 3

The soldier returned pulling a cage with him. He left it in front of the woman and backed away towards the other soldiers. "Wonderful!" The woman beamed as she clapped her hands together. Her face got serious again as she threw the 'monster' inside the cage. 001 hissed at the woman as his green eyes glared into the woman's soul.

The woman simply ignored 001 and she called over 4 soldiers. "Make sure to kill it if he gets out of control..I don't need to lose any more men to this 'thing'. Understood?" The soldiers nodded and pushed the cage.

They soon arrived at a room. It was dark and dusty. It hasn't been used often. The cage was pushed into the room and then the doors shut close. Several clicks were heard and then footsteps growing fainter and fainter. 001 was left alone so he carefully got out of the cage and ran to the corner. Minutes went by and then hours until heavy footsteps were heard. 001 jolted awake as the door opened revealing a tall man that had dark blue clothes. (He kind of looks like a janitor lol)

It seemed he was holding a leather whip and a tazer. "I heard you caused some trouble..So i came here to Punish you" The Man laughed as he closed the door and got closer to the boy. 001 hissed at him and then attacked his leg. He scratched at his pants but his claws did no damage and he felt searing pain. 001 let go of the man and backed away from him. The man gave a sickening smile as he held his whip.

He hit the child over and over again. Sometimes kicking 001 in th chest or on the back. The child cried. Black tears falling on to the ground and blood was running out of his muzzle and onto the ground staining it. "These wings...They kind of get in the way you know..?"

001 ran under the man's legs but was caught by his tail. "Oh come on! They're nothing but a decoration" 001 struggled as the man drooped over him. He took a knife and cut the boys skin testing the knifes sharpness. He then proceeded to stand on 001's legs to hold him down. He crouched down and started to cut the wings off. A petrifying scream rang out in the room as 001 scratched at the floor.

The man kept cutting and 001 was in horrifying pain. The room looked like a murder scene by now. More tears formed at the boys eyes as tried to escape the man's grasp but the man didn't give up. It felt like having you're limbs cut off. "See? It wasn't that bad now was it?" He chuckled at the sight. "I will certainly keep these wings...they are so beautiful you know? And they will look stunning in my living room for sure!"

The man stepped off of the boy and took the bloodied wings. 001's tail curled around himself as a pool of tears formed on the ground. The door opened and then was slammed closed. The pain was still there. 001's sobs grew louder as he touched his back. His wings..were gone they were a part of him.

I hoped you enjoyed this chapter. I'm not the best at writing such scenes so yeah.

Have a nice day/night everyone;)

-author San