11/5/2021

( just to be clear it was morning so this is the actual day)

I woke up shaking and crying but after I stopped I realized I held the box amanda gave to me in the dream carefully I opened to see two items one a necklace with a pair of hearts and a hidden knife one the tips. The next gift was a knife with these words inscribed on the handle

"To my useless mistake of a sister for taking up air in the world"

Even thought the words my seem mean it was still the truth so no point in arguing but it had a little paper in the box to , it was a warning that the knife could cause burning to what ever wound it makes. Interested in how much it did I thought of my first failed attempt and continued looking at the knife bringing it up to my fragile arms and dragging it across my pale skin slowly breaking the skin, and soon blood flows out of the small but deep cut but that's not what surprised me , what surprised me was that as soon as the knife touched my blood my arm felt as if on fire just like when amanda slapped me, but instead of feeling like it hurt it felt good ,like I controlled the pain. Soon I had made eight fiery cuts along my  right arm and just smiled as the blood dripped onto my wooden floor making a small puddle. After a few minutes I cleaned the blood put on my hoodie and some leggings and headed to the park. I just liked how simply beautiful it is and how the trees away in the wind. As I calmed down I just looked at the children running around in the play set looking at how care free and clueless they are.