playlist . . .

✿"carmen was the epitome of sunshine

"carmen was the epitome of sunshine. she made everyone smile, and by everyone, i mean.. everyone. she had a sort of innocence to her that everyone was drawn to — a sort of light."

carmen - lana del rey
"the boys, the girls, they all like carmen. She gives them butterflies, bats her cartoon eyes, she laughs like god, her mind's like a diamond."

meet me in the pale moonlight - lana del rey
"I'm the sweetest girl in town so why are you so mean? When you gonna ditch that stupid (bitch) you got? It's me you should be seeing."

boyfriend - dove cameron
"I could be a better boyfriend than him, I could do the shit that he never did, up all night, I won't quit."

afraid - the neighbourhood
"All my friends always lie to me, I know they're thinking; you're too mean, I don't like you. Fuck you anyway. You make me wanna scream at the top of my lungs. It hurts but, I won't fight you. You suck, anyway. You make me want to die."

dont blame me - taylor swift
"don't blame me, your love made me crazy. if it doesn't, you ain't doing it right. Lord, save me, my drug is my baby I'll be using for the rest of my life."

transgender - crystal castles
"nothing can live up to promise. nothing can stop its narrative. nothing in place of catalysts. And you'll never be pure again.

as it was - harry styles
"In this world, its just us, you know its not the same as it was, as it was, as it was."

babydoll - ari abdul
"oh father, forgive me for all my sins. when i meet your eyes, the devil, he wins. blinded by your lies, but i play pretend. call me babydoll."

daddy issues - the neighbourhood
"its crazy what you do for a friend. go ahead and cry little girl, nobody does it like you do. i know how much it matters to you, i know that you got daddy issues and i do too."

— worst of you - maisie peters
i'd rather you walk all over me then you walk away. give me the worst of you, cause ill have you any way.

— i did something bad - taylor swift

— about you - the 1975
theres something about you