chapter iv

Everything was a blur. It felt so hot, so good.

Technos hands wandered Dreams waist, gripping tight enough to bruise.

He heard a gasp come from the blonde as his teeth sunk into the freckle covered skin.

He pushed the younger boy against the wall, slipping his hand under his thighs lifting him up off the ground.

Their lips connected in a heated kiss.

The pink haired boy opened his eyes to much to his dismay, his dark room.

He was covered in sweat. He sat up slowly, raising a hand to his head, pushing the straw strawberry colored strands out of his eyes, before bring it back down to rub his eyes.

He let out a groan of discomfort.

He reached into the dark of his room, towards where he remembered his night stand to be, grabbing his phone.

He hovered his finger over Dreams contact, before clicking it. He selected the type box and began to text.

Hey...

Then deleted.

Hi sorry to bother you

Deleted again.

Hello..I had a dream about you

Deleted.

Where were you today?

Deleted.

He closed out of Dreams contact, before holding it down.

Delete

Then an message appeared, he clicked it.

Dream

Hey..

Hello

Sorry I kinda ditched you today.

It's okay

Ok see you at school tomorrow

Yeah goodnight

Night ;)

Techno took a breath. Why did he feel like that, and the dream...

He slowly rose from his bed, making his way down the hallway. He stopped at the last door in the hallway, peaking into the room. Pitch black.

He started back to his room.

"Tech?"

He heard a groggy voice come from the room.

"Will?" He turned back to his brothers door, seeing a messy haired brunette.

"What are you doing.?"

"I just wanted to see if your awake.."

"Are you okay?"

"What do you mean..?"

"You look like you've seen a ghost, plus your all sweaty.."

"Uh.. I-" he was cut short by his older brother pulling him into his room.

"Go ahead.." the brown eyed boy said.

A Lot More Then You Know || dreamnobladeOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara