chapter viii

Here's a short chapter, but a chapter nonetheless.
_________________________________________

"Heyyyy~" the blonde awkwardly laughed, trying to wave.

"What the fuck are you doing he here!?" Techno whispered in a harsh tone trying not to alert his family.

"I wanted to say hi!" Dream grinned.

"My family's home!" The olders eyebrows furrowed.

"I'll be quiet, I swear!" He struggled to pull himself into the small window frame.

The pinkette rolled his eyes, pulling the blonde in with a thump. The two cringed at the loud noise, looking at each other. Dream's nose scrunched up as he mouthed 'sorry'. A knock soon followed. Techno put his finger over his mouth to tell the younger to be quiet.

"Heyy~ dad!" Techno peeked out the door, smiling.

"What was that thump?" His voice was stern and concerned.

"Uh.. my books fell off my desk! Sorry for worrying you!" He smiled, saying goodbye to his father and closing the door.

He then turned to the blonde boy, who sat on the floor.

"Nice job, nerd!" Techno sighed sitting onto his bed.

Dream scrambled off the floor, taking the spot next to Techno on the bed, smiling at the pinkette.

"What do you want?" He sighed, rolling his eyes.

"I dunno! I just wanted to see you!"

"Mhm.." Techno hummed.
_________________________________________

"Can I braid your hair?" Dream pointed at Techno's hair, that layed on his back, brushed out of the way.

"I guess, but you have to go home after!" He sighed, it was now two am, and all of his family had fallen asleep.

"Okay!" The blonde pulled himself behind the pinkette, immediately sectioning the hair and beginning to braid.
_________________________________________

Dream slid open his window with ease. He's gotten used to sneaking out and back in. It wasn't anything unusual for Dream, but much to his surprise he found his little brother, Tubbo, sitting on his bed expectantly.

"Oh hey Tubs.." Dream smiled nervously.

"Hey." The younger gave a dead panned look, god he is scary.

"Where were you?" Tubbo or also known as Toby asked his brother.

"You knoww~ the usual!" Dream laughed nervously, cringing at his own voice.

"So this is normal?"

"Fuck!" The blonde mumbled under his breathe.
_________________________________________

"Hi Ranboo!" The short brunette said happily, a smile plastered on his face.

"HOLY-" The taller stopped himself, putting his hand over his chest, resting his other hand attempting to catch his breath.

Tubbo giggled at this reaction, pleased.

"I scared you!" The hyper brunette began poking the blondes side.

"No shit! You jumped out of the woods." Ranboo glared.

"Yeah, anyways! I'm heading to Tommy's house! Do you want to come?" Tubbo began walking forwards watching the blonde begin to follow.

"I don't think he would like that.."

"Nah! It's fine! Come on!" Tubbo grabbed his hand and began to run. Ranboo desperately tried to match his pace in order to not fall.

He watched the shorter knock on the dirty white door. It began to open revealing a disheveled pink haired boy, he looked about a good few years older, probably a senior at the high-school.

"Oh hey Tubbo." He voice was deep and monotone, he wore a tan sweater and black sweatpants, his long hair was pulled back in a small bun.

"Hey! Where's Tommy?" Tubbo smiled.

"Upstairs, he said moving out of the way, allowing the two to come in.

"Thanks Techno!" Tubbo dashed towards the stairs, Ranboo followed.

"TOMMY!" Tubbo busted into the blonde boys room.

"What's up Tubso!?" He smiled.

"Oh.. why's he here..?" Tommy's smile faltered.
_________________________________________

Words:594