chapter x

It's been over a month and I'm back!!
_________________________________________

"Good morning!" A familiar blonde appeared in Techno's window.

"Again!! What the fuck!" He whispered.

"Come hang out with me!" A grin made it's appearance on the youngers face.

"Hmm.." the pinkette appeared to be thinking, his head rest on his hand, the cool breeze moving his hair slightly.

"No." He began to close the window on his friend.

"Okay, okay! Pleasee~" the blonde pleaded attempting to hold the window open.

"No! Dream! Go!" He said again, his voice demanding, Dream would be lying if he said it didn't give him shivers.

"Pleasee~ Techiee~" Techno cringed at the nickname.

"Don't call me that, for the love of god!" The pinkette pinched his brow in disappointment.

"I don't believe in god, please Techiee~" Dream put his best attempt of puppy eyes he could.

"Jesus, stop!" His voice becoming progressively louder.

"Only if you come with me, Techie!" Dream put on a baby voice that just angered Technoblade more.

"Oh my god fine! Just let me get dressed first." Techno began walking away.

Another breeze blew pass Dream sending shivers down his spine. He tried to avoid looking in the pinkette's room. What can he say, he's a respectful man.

"Move!" The older began climbing out the window, Dream started climbing down from where he sat originally.

Now standing on the ground he looked up at the pinkette, admiring him. He wore loose black jeans, dirty convers, a white T-shirt and what looked like a hand me down tan cardigan. He kinda remembered seeing Wilbur wearing it at some point.

Technoblade hopped down next to him, startling the blonde.

"Jesus, you're jumpy." Dream watched Techno, his eyes moved up and down the blonde's body.

"You good?" Dream deciding to break the silence.

"Yeah, where we goin'?" He snapped out of his trance making eye contact.

Was Techno's eyes always blue?

"Oh uh, I was thinking the football field." Dream shrugged.

"Jesus, you are so basic." Techno began walking across his lawn, it was freshly cut and littered with dew.

Jesus he looks so pretty.

"Are you coming?" The blonde snapped back into reality, the pink haired boy stood a few feet ahead, his head turned facing him.

"Oh yeah!" He laughed nervously, running up to the older.
_________________________________________

How Dream got in the situation, he didn't know. What he did know was that he loved it.

Dream was pushed up against the wall of the concession stand, Techno's hands wandering his torso. Their tongues clashed together, fighting for dominance, which Dream will admit he wasn't trying very hard.

Despite the cool, early morning air, the blonde was sweating. Breathy moans and gasps were all that escapes the blonds mouth.

His hand were entangled in the pinkettes hair, occasionally pulling it. Dream pulled the hair band out of Techno's hair, slipping it on his wrist.