chapter vi

| A/N |

Hi I just wanted to say real quickly that I'm okay, I've just been really busy with school starting. Plus I just really didn't know what to do with the story. So expect a very slow upload schedule. Sorry, and enjoy this chapter!!

______________________

Techno sat anxiously at the top of the bleachers, waiting for that blonde boy who was constantly running through his mind.

It was so stupid, the fact that he cared so much.

He hates Dream, well he's supposed to.

He hated how this stupid blonde boy was able to just walk into his life, make him hate him, and then with a simple gesture make him like him.

What the hell!

His eyes lit up when he heard foot steps behind him.

That happiness quickly disappeared when what he assumed to be Dream turned out to be Tommy.

"I finally found you!!" The blonde yelled from the bottom of the bleachers, before starting to stumble up the metal benches.

"I guess you did..?" He raised his eye at his brother.

Tommy reached his hand out dramatically to his brother.

Techno rolled his eyes before grabbing his hand pulling him up to the top.

"What are you doing here, Tommy? Shouldn't you be with Tubbo?"

"Tubbo is hanging out with the new kid," he huffed.

"Hm." Technoblade hummed before grabbing a book out of his bag and beginning to read.

"Your so boring." The young boy leaned back, rolling his eyes.

"Your eyes are going to get stuck in the back of your head, from all the eye rolling."

"What..?" Tommy abruptly sat up.

"I'm joking." He chuckled.

"I hate you," he playfully hit the pinkette.

"Get in line." He gave a small shove in response.

_____________________

Skeppy sat on his bed with Bad.

"Who else?" Bad asked, they were going to have a small sleepover, so they could watch the game together.

So far they had Sapnap, Dream, Quackity, Bad and Skeppy.

"I could ask Techno!!" He spoke up.

"Are you sure, Techno never wants to come to parties," Bad questioned.

"It's not a party~" He got up from the bed grabbing his phone, and calling Techno.

"What do you want Skeppy?" Techni questioned through the phone in a joking manner.

"Wow no hello, homophobic much." He joked.

"You out of anyone should know I'm far from homophobic." He let out a chuckle.

"Whatever, so I was wondering if you wanted to come to a small sleepover tonight, y'know cause it's Friday and whatever."

"Small huh?"

"You say that like you don't believe me!"

"Last time you said small there were like 20 people."

"Okay listen, when I mean small, I mean small," he bargained.

"Yeah? Who's going?" Skeppy could hear the smirk on his face.