Sanskar got up from his knees and sat beside Swara. She shifted to her other side, making enough distance between them. 

Granny did their arati blessing them for their bright future. "May Kanhaji bless you both with all happiness in this world. Stay together and be each other's shadow."

"Julia, ask butler to make something sweet" Granny instructed passing puja thal.

"Yes Mrs. Maheshwari" she bowed and left from her room.

"Now tell me Swara hows everything back in India?" Granny started asking her non-stop questions which were replied with Swara with simple nod or monosyllable, whereas Sanskar was sitting on the couch while working on his Mac.

His eyes were moving towards his contractual wife and grandmother every now and then.

"Ohh, I thought you would be talkative and chirpy, but you are also silent like him." Granny pouted, "Are you scared of something? What are you thinking my child?" her voice was laced with concern and love.

"No...Nothing Granny" Swara mumbled. 'Your grandson is giving me shock after shock and this pious lady is asking me why I am scared? Hey Kanhaji... where did you stuck me?'

Soon Julia again entered in Granny's room with trolly filled with food. Sanskar came to help Granny to move towards small dining table of the room.

"Come Swara let's have dinner together" Granny was still holding her hand in her's.

They all three sat and Julia served them dinner.

Sanskar started eating not bothering about her.

"Swara eat my child" Granny forced her when she saw her playing with food.

"Why are you eating only rice?" Swara was concentrating only on rice which was familiar to her from wide range of food items.

'Because I don't know what other food items are?' being middle class girl she was unaware of different cuisines of the world.

"You did not like the food? Should I ask butler to make something for you?" Granny asked again.

"No Granny it's fine. I am not hungry that much" Swara shook her head.

"Sanskar what are you doing? Stop touching that mobile else I will throw it in dustbin. Pay attention to your wife. She is not eating anything" Granny hit his hand.

"She said she is not hungry. So, what can I do?" he shrugged his shoulders.

"Hey Kanhaji, please give some senses to my grandson" Granny looked upwards.

Swara could not stop her chuckle looking at drama queen Granny, but she pressed her lips tightly when Sanskar gave her death glare.

"Do you like this?" Granny asked feeding spoonful of Tiramisu.

"It's good" Swara responded when sweet and coffee flavour hit her taste buds.

"If I was in good health, I would have made some Indian sweet for you but..."

"Granny you are in perfect health" Sanskar held her wrinkled hand passing couple of medicine tablets with other hand.

"You both must be tired. Go and sleep now." Granny gulped medicines with water.

"I have one meeting to join. I will be in study" Sanskar moved out of room before Granny could shower him with endless questions.

"Hey Kanhaji, what should I do with this boy?" She shook her head and asked Swara to pass cordless phone. "Julia, come to my room"