"That's not good..." Thank you Oobleck for not making me say it.

"Err, neither is this!" Ruby please don't tell me...

"Another bomb?!" Blake could I at least think it first.

"No. No. No." Oobleck said as he ran to the other cart, and opening the hatch. "They ALL have bombs!" He yells back to us.

"This doesn't make sense!" Yang said.

"Well even still, we have to stop this," I say to Yang.

"Get the Humans!" That was one of the White Fang members.

I then saw Team RWBY jump forward to attack the incoming White Fang members. They fight pretty good.

Another explosion was heard. "Oh, dear..." Was follow by Oobleck. I turn to see Grimm a lot of them and different ones also.

"Sir?" I asked him.

"Yes."

I boosted off the train, kneeing a Grimm Beowulf in the face. I draw Ignis and Ventus, I swing them both, making a huge fire that damage some of the Grimm. I went wild after that flame slash.

I wonder if Grimm feel pain, is that weird?

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------ 

(3rd Person)

"We have to hurry!" Oobleck told the girls. He then point at Blake, Weiss and Yang. "You three, go below and try to stop those bombs!"

"What about us?" Ruby asked Oobleck.

"We're going to stop this train."

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------ 

"I guess this is what we trained for," Yang said when she hit floor of the train cart.

"Here, this should help you," Weiss said while passing Blake a clip of Dust vials. Blake slides the mag into Gambol Shroud, and then the three of them charge forward. Suddenly, Neopolitan drops from the ceiling and blocks their path.

"You two go on ahead. This one's mine," Yang said to her two other members. Blake and Weiss proceed forward. As Neo prepares for their attack, Yang fires a round to distract her, allowing Blake and Weiss to continue. Yang steps forward toward her opponent, staring down as Neo gives a sinister smile. Yang tightens her fist, and throws a simple forward punch towards Neo's face, which is deflected with a white flash of unknown origin from Neo, causing Yang to stumble back. Yang turns to Neo and sees her umbrella was opens. Yang dashes forwards, unleashing a flurry of several punches, resetting each time instead of redirecting her blows, as Neo simply dodges each attack, moving her body swiftly in order to avoid them in a very laid back, but extremely effective style. With every unsuccessful punch, elbow, and kick, Yang continues moving forward as her last three blows bring her to a knee, where she attempts a roundhouse kick, allowing Neo to deliver a spinning hook kick, knocking Yang to the ground, the former's guard completely open on the left side. While on the ground, Yang growls in anger, to which Neo responds by performing a drop kick. However, Yang dodges by rolling away, and subsequently springing up to attack once again. Neo counters through a pull in redirection of force technique, pulling Yang's arm in with her own left arm, and performing a well-executed ax kick to hit Yang on the chin, before kicking Yang in the stomach with a perfect side kick. Neo then begins pushing Yang back via her umbrella, now on the offensive, as Yang tries to counter her movements with Ember Celica. Neo is able to effortlessly push Yang back against a wall, until the latter shoots a blast directly towards the former's feet. Neo, however, backflips effortlessly, and she lands perfectly on a metal container, before sitting, awaiting Yang's next attack.