Four

Book Recommendation- Room 307 by gabriel307 (I just can't get enough of this!)
Song recommendation- A little too much by Shawn Mendes (this song describes my life word to word)

----//----

Maybe I was excited.

Maybe I was jittery.

And maybe,

Just maybe, I was a little too eager to get to the café.

When I finally got there, I didn't miss the curious glance and smirk that Ken threw my way from behind the counter.

'You're gonna have to hold your horses, girlie. The table is not empty yet.' And I frowned. 'Hey turn that frown upside down, babe. It's your fault for coming early.'

'Whatever. A hot chocolate.' I ordered. 'please,' I added when he gave me that pointed look.

'Excited to see what lover boy had written?' He asked, all too knowingly.

'Not funny. Was there a reply?' I asked. So much for not being too anxious.

'Possibly.' Was all I got.

I waited.

15 goddamn minutes till the couple at my table finally got up.

As I walked closer to the table, I was kind of nervous? What? That's ridiculous! I don't get nervous for petty things like this!

And I saw the reply. The rest of the conversation was wiped off leaving only my question and his answer. How I knew he was a he? His reply.

'I won't tell you who I am cuz I know you won't tell me who you are. Trust me I don't know your name and I'm not asking. But I am a guy. Let's keep it cliché shall we? I know you like a good cliché with some crazy turns so why not make this one? ;)
So I decided I want to get to know you better. And since I figured you won't be able to choose your favourite book, I'm going to ask you what your favourite object is! (Not electronic- maybe something like a chain or whatever). So what is your favourite object and why?
Mine is my toilet. I like my toilet. It's homey! So now tell me yours!'

-----//-----//-----//-----
So what's your favourite object and why?

I have many!
But I love my teddy bear- Juju! He's the best! That's him up there^.^

So yes, that's about it!

Make sure to vote, comment, share and check out some of my other work if you'd like to:)

Xoxo
Anna:)