Hyuna, impressively strong against Jackson's decreasing energy, pulled his hand out flat. She took his pinky finger in her hand and utilised the pliers, encompassing his nail. She looked up with a faux dull appearance, grinding with apprehension at the cherry-flavoured bubblegum sitting on her tongue.

"You can prevent this," Jungkook taunted, face close to Jackson's, "just tell us who was with you."

Jackson's mahogany eyes appeared dusky and stagnant, not twitching even when Hyuna sighed and tightened her grip on the pliers. He couldn't keep up much of a façade when she started ripping his fingernail upwards, immediately sensing the red-hot anguish as his nail was jerked and shredded from the nail bed.

Beads of blood instantly appeared in each newly exposed crevice.

It was done painstakingly slow, conducted the entire time with Jackson's panicked squawking, inevitable tears gushing over his wounded cheeks.

"So," said Yoongi, "if not that, how about you tell us where our Minjun is?"

When Jackson just wept and hacked out distressed coughs, Yoongi seized his honey-brown hair and shrugged it backwards, "you tell me right now, or you will lose the ability to have children." Jungkook snickered at the way Jackson's thighs intuitively knocked closer together, pathetically defending himself.

"I'll give you thirty seconds while our delightful Yuna warms up, hm?"

When Jungkook and Yoongi stepped aside, Jackson was granted a full view of Yuna in preparation. She extended her arms out, shaking them and crossing them over her chest, limbering up perfectly before taking her crowbar back from the ever-helpful Hyuna.

She strutted closer, waving the intimidating weapon back and forth by her legs, a beloved smile on her beautiful face.

The headstrong prisoner stared at her with imploring eyes, jaw shuddering with troubled anticipation. She overlooked it, not that it would sway her mindset if she were to look at his begging features. The pitiful vision would simply break her act and she would jeer at the man.

Yuna whirled around to the back of the chair, deliberately teasing the frightened enemy. She stroked the ice-cold metal of her crowbar against his neck. His breath hitched and she giggled. Her arms swept around Jackson's neck, holding the crowbar in front of his body vertically.

His eyes watched in suffering at the reflective, silvery weapon.

Without much time to let Jackson mourn, Yuna cracked the chisel end into his jaw sidelong, using the time he spent with his head cocked over to raise the weaponry and pulverised the other end into his groin.

The torturers waited meekly for Jackson to comprehend the pain that coursed through his gut like blistering magma.

White-hot torture.

When he did, Yuna had to hold back the urge to cover her ears at the ear-splitting roar he gave out. It was laboured, sometimes eerily soundless as he tried to catch his breath. His arms and legs twitched, jaw tensed so harshly that he was close to damaging some teeth.

Through his wails, a nauseating smell and horrendous gagging noise introduced a stream of throw-up onto his lap and the floor in front of him. It sprayed out, splattering as far as the shoes of both men and Yuna.

Annoyed, Jungkook hiked his leg and stomped on the man's battered and bleeding pelvis, grunting about how his dear shoes were dirtied by such filth.

The man didn't quite know how to deal with the shock for a moment.

He contemplated giving up, giving them the knowledge.

Jackson would be a failure to his men if he were to do so.

He sobbed out, screams and laments only increasing when Jungkook glowered, leaning down and ladling some of the pooled vomit into his hands. The torturer grimaced but progressed and thrust his hands into the hostage's mouth.

Jackson choked, wept. His throat tried rejecting the warm, acidic liquid, but Jungkook only shovelled more into his mouth.

"How dare you," Jungkook spat, "what kind of revolting bitch does that?"

He then slapped the man across the face, "why won't you just give up?"

Jackson Wang wanted to, he wanted so greatly to give up and tell them all they wanted to know. They could have their boy back, and with any luck, Jackson could be returned home with his boyfriends. Luck. Jackson was sure he didn't have any and so, acknowledging the probability that these monsters would butcher his men before he got to see them, he sealed his lips, stuffed with puke and tears and snot.

"Are we not hurting you enough?" Yoongi reflected aloud. He motioned towards a clip point knife that sat on a table nearby, Hyuna immediately speeding to recover it for him.

Yoongi took it from her with a gentlemanly smile, bending beside the trembling and whimpering Jackson and mindful not to step in the throw-up.

He grinned, "don't be too loud now."

He wasted no time in gliding the blade behind Jackson's shackled feet and twisting it. It was located just above his heel and with one agile and uninterrupted slice, his achilles tendon was severed into two. Instantly, a current of blood sprinkled out and painted the chair and floor a deep crimson colour.

Perhaps louder this time, Jackson screamed.

Yoongi, relishing in the outcries of the unethical gangster, copied his actions on the other foot. Even if they were to release the boy now, he was disabled and crawling would do him no use in a house crammed with opponents.

Jungkook didn't bother to comment on the blood-soaked floors as he did the vomit, opting to spit on Jackson's face before stomping off in a frustrated fit.

The scene was observed adoringly by none other than Park Jimin, who stood aside for his younger as Jungkook sulked past him out of the room.

Seeing the hacker stand awkwardly by the door, Hoseok and Chaeryeong stopped on their short-lived walk around the house. They had been reviewing their plans, when they were to be released from the mission and permitted to return home, but froze upon seeing not only Jimin but a concentrated Jimin with a sensual gaze in his eyes.

"Jimin?" Hoseok sat a comforting hand on the shorter's shoulder, "you okay?"

Jimin turned to face the two with a nonchalant smile, "honestly, if our main priority wasn't getting Minjun back I'd be so turned on right now."

"