𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐨𝐧𝐞

Start from the beginning

As she was reading the same manga that Chifuyu also had in his hands, he could see that she had somehow ordered a drink for herself, so that she could have something to gulp in while indulging herself in the manga she's reading.

Normally, Chifuyu wouldn't mind any other girls since he thought that they're quite annoying, but for some reason she's very cute and pretty. Without Chifuyu even knowing, pink hues dusted his cheeks the more he looks at the pink-haired girl before him. He was internally scolding himself on blushing in a random girl's appearance when he doesn't even know her or something.

Coming into conclusion that there's no use for him to get stuck on it, Chifuyu only decided to read his manga, knowing that the pink-haired girl won't be staying in his mind for long.

Oh how wrong he is.

Just as Chifuyu averted his eyes from the girl before him to the manga resting on his lap, he didn't noticed how the girl happened to look at his way, her cheeks dusted in soft pink as she stared at him without Chifuyu's knowledge about it.

.

.

.

You were just minding your own business inside of this cafe slash bookstore that you happened to found on your way home from school. Classes were dismissed earlier than you expected, and you decided to stop by a cafe to munch on something like a light snack and a drink, before heading home as usual.

You never imagined that this cafe you entered in had some books that you could read while you're waiting for your orders to come or just read books here and study even if you don't want to order any foods or drinks. And thankfully, this cafe slash bookstore actually sells books of all genres and it made you happy.

Because they are also selling mangas of all genres as well there.

As a shojo manga lover and also a lover of cute, and aesthetic themed cafes and things; this was a paradise place for you. So you decided to stop by the cafe and purchase the shojo manga that you've been into lately; they just released a new volume and you couldn't wait on reading what happens next, after all, the last chapter you read had a cliffhanger and it made you feel so jittery and anticipated much.

After deciding to order just a drink-which is a strawberry frappe, you quickly grabbed that newly released volume and payed it at the counter with the right amount of money you brought just for this shojo manga. Then you quickly found yourself a perfect spot to read your newly bought manga and drink your strawberry frappe.

It was located near the glassed windows and it has soft and cute cat-shaped cushions, pillows and some stuffed animals scattered around you. Setting yourself in a very soft large cat-shaped cushion, you smiled to yourself as you set down your school bag beside you, your drink on the small table before you, and taking off the plastic cover of the manga book you bought.

And there, you started reading.

As expected, you were really focused into your manga every time you read them. And this time was no different from the other times you read manga. You were so focused on reading the dialogues and scanning your baby blue eyes across the panels, where the scenarios and the characters are drawn so beautifully, that you didn't noticed someone taking their seat in front of you.

Still, you had your attention focusing on your newly bought manga, that you again, didn't noticed how this stranger was looking at you in fascination.