Chapter 1

~~~~~~~~Linnie's POV~~~~~~~~

Day 1 in this God forsaken country. I mean, what the hell, mom? Doesn't everyone want to go to America? Why are we the opposite and going to Korea? What's so great about this place?

"(English) Linnie-ah!" my mother said, "(English) your auntie is here. Let's go!"

I groaned and pulled my luggage towards my 'aunt', who had powdered her face with makeup not even her skin color.

She's not my aunt, she's just my mom's friend. My mother told me that I had never met her before, so this wasn't a surprise.

I saw many Korean girls get featured on talk shows like Jimmy Kimmel's show, and their face was also powdered with makeup, and they had colorful hair--like Lady Gaga!

I've only seen one Korean dude when I was at 99 Ranch. Dude looked ugly as hell, but some people still obsess over them.

Maybe I'll find a white guy in Korea, or Noah can fly over and then we can get married once we're older. But if not, I'm dying alone. Die alone, or die with someone ugly and annoying--die alone.

I lifted my heavy baggage and carefully put them into the back of a really nice black Toyota Celica. It had no scratches on it!

"Do you like the car?" my 'aunt' asked.

I barely understood what she said, but I just nodded and smiled.

"Oh, well then I'll buy you one when you get your driver's license."

I understood her this time, and I smiled brighter.

My auntie is rich! Does she usually spoil money, or did she get a really good deal on this car?

That explains all the makeup, too. Only rich people can afford all that makeup.

I had to sit in the backseat, since my mom was already in the front. I opened the door and I saw a body sitting on the opposite side of the seats. I sat down and closed the door, without looking at the person. It was quiet enough to hear their music playing through their head, then I came to a conclusion that the person was asleep. I glanced over at them, but soon realized that they weren't sleeping, but casually looking out the window. I sighed in relief, even though there was no reason at all to be relieved.

I took out my iPod from my bag and turned on my music. I'm sure if I played my music in my new school, they won't understand anything, or they'll get scared of the sound. My genre of music is pretty hardcore. I don't listen to rock music, I listen to Nü Metal. I don't listen to dubstep, I listen to Trap. I don't listen to hip hop, ... Okay, I listen to Hip Hop.

My favorite song comes on; Helter Skelter by the Beatles. I remember a group white hoes calling me 'emo' because I listened to them. It was when we were in 8th grade. I was sitting alone in the corner of the cafeteria.

Lunch was our time of freedom, since they took away recess. I looked forward to it the most. You know, because food and music. But I also had the biggest crush on Noah at that time, so lunch was a time to stare at his amazing face.

Three girls approached me while I was listening to music. They, too, had a crush on Noah.

"Who do you think you're looking at?!" The middle bitch said.

"Yeah," the two other bitches backed her up, "that's our man!"

The main bitch looked at the two others, "ours? He's mine!"

It must've frightened them, because they straightened up and nodded.

"You better stay away from Noah," the girl said, looking back to me, "he likes me, not your ugly ass."