25th

(Post-war; everyone notices something strange on their couples vacation to Italy, and Rose can't help but reminisce; everyone is 25-26)

TW: S*XUAL CONTENT AND BODY CARVING

***

ROSE POV

I could stand being in the sun if it was on a beach like this. 

Quiet. Calm. Not too hot, not too cold. The water was bluer than I had ever seen, and my tan was coming along quite nicely. 

Draco and I had downed many a fancy fruity drink, and were throughly enjoying our first vacation in what felt like forever. 

A couples vacation to Italy was Hermione's idea, of course, but it was one that everyone eagerly agreed to, no questions asked. 

In a half semi circle we had wooden beach lounging chairs with white cushions and towels. On this wonderfully planned trip to Italy was Draco and I, Ron and Hermione, Harry and Ginny, Blaise and Millicent, Luna and Daphne, and Pansy and August. 

Celia and Silas were backpacking and being their adventurous selves, so sadly, they had to miss the trip, but they were living their best lives together, and that made me happy to know. 

The beach was gorgeous, and the view next to me wasn't half be either. He seemed to think the same. 

"Malfoy, keep groping your wife over there, and I'm going to have to make a citizens arrest." Blaise lowered his sunglasses and sent a pointed glare Draco's way. 

"Piss off, Zabini." Draco rolled his eyes, clearly a bit tipsy, and continued to rest his hand on the asset of mine he always seemed to have a hand on. 

Since now all attention was being directed to my ass, I decided to roll back over, and even out my tan before I ended up as two different shades. 

"Rose--" Hermione sat up, lowering her glasses focusing intently on what appeared to be my legs, "What's happened to your leg?" 

Oh shit. 

"What?" I replied, throwing a towel over my thighs quickly, "Nothings happened to my legs. What do you mean?" 

"I noticed that earlier too," Ginny sat up and swung her legs over the side of her chair, "I thought you might have spilled your tea and burned yourself or something. I have burn paste if you need it." Ginny suggested. 

Draco, in a daze from the sun and a haze from the alcohol, could not stop cracking up beside me, not even trying to hide it as his giggles turned into snorts and cackles. I shot him a scowl, but he was too distracted to notice. 

In those few sections that I tore my eyes away from Hermione and Ginny to give a glare to Draco, both of the witches stood up, and whipped the towel away from my legs before I could grab it back. 

"Rose, just let--is that--?" Ginny squinted, lifting her glasses up and putting them down a few times to make sure her visions wasn't being distorted from the sun. 

"Jesus Christ, Rose." Hermione sighed like she was disappointed, pinching the bridge of her nose as she shook her head. 

"What's going on over here, hm?" Blaise sauntered over, clearly a bit tipsy as well, throwing his arms over Ginny and Hermione's shoulders. He looked from me to Draco with a goofy grin, before his eyes found that Ginny and Hermione were looking at. 

I put my palm to my forehead, letting out a heavy sigh. 

Blaise's eyes went wide, and I was preparing for the dramatics that were bound to pour out of his drunken mouth.