ㄴ𝐕𝐈𝐈

▪︎YOU WERE HERE staring at the laughing maniacs in front of you

▪︎YOU WERE HERE staring at the laughing maniacs in front of you. They look really idiotic.

The three members of the Black bulls just got back from the mission they dealt with earlier. You don't see Nero anywhere, but they haven't name her yet. You were hiding at a large furniture going unnoticed by the members. You stretch your limbs to get a better position to lay down while listening.

" We're back! "

A cheery voice came as the portal went larger to see two figures walk out of it.

" Great job you three! " the sweet voice echoed inside the room.

" Miss Vanessa! Finral-san! "

While they were talking to each other about the investigation on the magic item, you saw a navy bird in Asta's hair. She's really blend in there- they don't even see her.

She suddenly pop up of Asta's hair.

" Ah! Who is this adorable bird? " miss Vanessa notice.

" Adorable? It's not adorable! "

" Y-yes it is! " Noble girl argued with Asta.

Nero kept hitting Asta with her beak, Asta pulled out his sword and threaten to eat it. Noelle fight him off to protect her by throwing spells at him. Yami eventually scold them for breaking the hideout.

' You're breaking the hideout to though.. '

You lounge out of the furniture trying not to get notice.

" Huh?- Oi! What are you doing here?! "

You turn around and find Magna shouting out you. You immediately ran to the direction your going to trying to find the mana of a certain someone. You didn't hear Magna chase after you but made sure to go different turns before going to your destination.

You were now just walking in the hall trying to find a doorless room. (It's not even a word i just kinda made it up XD)

You walked in to see someone with long cyan? Light blue hair? Not sure.. their hair covering his eyes as he wore a night gown. You went inside the room feeling your mana drain bit by bit but that didn't let it affect you. You slowly walk inside and climbed the bed. You don't see him falter and continued your movements.

' Has Asta found you yet? He probably visits you when he's cleaning. Such awesome MC~ '

You observe the room. It's really clean. Asta probably cleans it when he visits. So it means he has seen him? Probably.